Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #711
Webkinz :)

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
what timing is on now?
Honestly, I have absolutly no clue. The little ad they show on the side of the screen is taunting me.
SBug96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #712
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They could have at least TOLD us about that
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #713
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SBug96
Honestly, I have absolutly no clue. The little ad they show on the side of the screen is taunting me.
Get away from the animated ads Those are what is causing the leaves to fail to show. Cycle back and forth until you have a page with no animated ads on it.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:07 PM   #714
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, this has happened twice that i noticed, just as it's time for a leaf, i get a please wait, then no leaf shows up! anybody else notice this?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #715

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

My brother got a tree. He's first leaf and it's a tree. Happyness! He gave it to his skunk.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #716
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

just had a red leaf go by missed it!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #717
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ok, this has happened twice that i noticed, just as it's time for a leaf, i get a please wait, then no leaf shows up! anybody else notice this?
I had a leaf arrive during a please wait. I clicked it all the way across the screen but nothing happened. When it got to the right, I accidentally clicked an advertisement which opened immediately.

I've been on 3 hours without winning a new prize. My parents will be out here any minute, so my leaf-hunting time is nearly up. It feels like a punishment for being here last year to just get the same prizes again.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #718
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Not that it will matter much, but here is how the process goes.
I have a rocket stick (for internet on the go) When I am on Webkinz it transfers information back and forth.
Sending and receiving are both logged. Whenever there is graphic rich pages it sends it back and forth furiously. Those leaves need to have an unimpeded path and animation restricts that.
Get out of the pages that have the animated ads so that the program doesn't have to work so hard to send
Old 09-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #719
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Get out of the pages that have the animated ads so that the program doesn't have to work so hard to send
Thanks for the advice. None of the ads on my page are animated though. I can only click the leaves in quizzys or in my room. At the clubhouse, they float by mockingly while I furiously click away.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #720

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

We have five accounts, and some do not get any leaves at all. It has been very frustrating. We take "shifts" for leaf watching and can state, without a doubt, that not every account is getting leaves. Saturday was the worst, and today doesn't look any better. So far, no leaves on four accounts, after waiting an hour!
elizabeth770 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: