Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #691
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Yay that is 2 candles now...for 11 accounts....lol How do you split 2 candles 11 ways?
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #692
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
This Fall Fest is very frustrating. I finally got my first pair of boots this morning but losing hope on getting a jacket and globe. However, if it wasn't for , this thread, and all the folks here, this "festival" would be just about unbearable! So thanks everyone for making this a much more enjoyable experience!
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yeah we are a GOOD bunch of 'enablers' aren't we
Yeppers!!

Why go crazy by yourself when there are so many crazies here to keep your sanity
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #693
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

None so far this morning for me....
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #694

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

This year I got 2 trees, 1 Wheat thing, and 1 pair of boots. Total leaves I saw: 5 What happend to the 5th one? I clicked on it so many times and it just floated by.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #695

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

I had had nothing on my Amer accts. for an hour, and now they are getting leaves again - candle on one and toque on the other. At least no wall plates this time. Each Amer. acct (3) has at least 5 wall plates. My Euro acct. seems to be doing better as far as seeing leaves, but lots of Potted Elms. I'll be able to make my own forest.

I will be adding my comments as well. Another place that you can comment is at the Newz site. Might be worth it, except, honestly until they do a better job at communications between their idea people and programmers, it won't get any better....sigh.

Hubby's awake...maybe he'll fix breakfast while I leave hunt and chat!! Only 9:30 am here in the PT!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #696

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I am so tired of leaf hunting all day. I got a movie from the Library yesterday. I think I might go watch it before it is due back.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #697

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

i give up i have to do the comunal contest now
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #698

another yellow and orange hat. I am beginning to hate those colors
Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #699
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I was getting desperate last night, when I had minutes left to get a corn display, so I traded big for one! I know its pathetic but that was the only prize I really wanted! I have lots of lumberjack hats and noone was willing to trade anything new for them! Oh well I will try to get galloshes and candle today and I know its to late for jacket and globe! This fall fest is the pits! Boo [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #700

ok all, I might be back later....going to go watch a movie with the family...at least we can enjoy that together.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: