Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #671
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

ok I did not say anything bad in that last quote...don't know what when wrong...let get some leaves
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #672
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
for me it it ")
Thanks!
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #673
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

been on 1 hour no leaves
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #674

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
Ok I am back and ready to kick leaf ******....How are they flying on American Accounts?
Mine are 6 minutes but lots of skips. Sometimes half an hour in between.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #675
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

This Fall Fest is very frustrating. I finally got my first pair of boots this morning but losing hope on getting a jacket and globe. However, if it wasn't for , this thread, and all the folks here, this "festival" would be just about unbearable! So thanks everyone for making this a much more enjoyable experience!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #676

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

ive figured out what we should do!
you know that coment thing next to the survey?
well we can send requests through there to tell them what to change about fallfest for next year and so that they dont mess up winterfest

Wow finaly got a leaf
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #677

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

you know turkey hunting in the clubhouse would have been easier then leaf hunting
Old 09-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #678
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I'd like it if we were able to win all prizes at some point over the weekend. Having some prizes only available during the week (jacket and snowglobe on just Tuesday and Friday) made it impossible for our family to get those. Just an idea....
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:09 AM   #679

Does anyone know if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] sells stock. I want a return on investment instead of just sitting here getting no leaves
Old 09-26-2010, 11:15 AM   #680

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

this is what i sent from the comments bar in the newspaper

for next fallfest and this winterfest, please make the leaves for fallfest fall much, much more frequently and make the new prizes much less rare. I did not get any of the new prizes and only got 12 leaves
please change this because i missed the 2007 fallfest by 2 weeks, but people have told me that it was by far the best click event that fallfest has ever had

Mabye if we send enough to make them notice them, they will do something about it

EDIT

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-26-2010 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: we do not discuss trading outside the Gift Exchange
fishy284 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: