Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #661
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I've been in my account for over two hours. Got two leaves. The shoes and another crummy leaf plate. Everything is really running slow. Lots of "Please wait..." and slight time lags when you click on something. Little pauses in the movements of pets and items. I was in the trading room and when I left to go back to my pets room, the question/answer bar went with me. I was going to play the community game, but couldn't click on "play", as that question/answer bar covered the "play" button. So I had to log out. Grrrrrr.....this is all so frustrating! Two hours and only two leaves! Maybe I'll try again later.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #662

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

Hey, I just had a thought...maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will feel so bad that Fall Fest was NOT what they wanted it to be that they will send every account a gift box filled with one of each item in this year's Fest! That would be a great way to say, "sorry, Fall Fest didn't go like we wanted" and promote good customer relations!
Old 09-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #663
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Unicornluv
Hey, I just had a thought...maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will feel so bad that Fall Fest was NOT what they wanted it to be that they will send every account a gift box filled with one of each item in this year's Fest! That would be a great way to say, "sorry, Fall Fest didn't go like we wanted" and promote good customer relations!
That would be the right thing to do!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #664
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by crazydragon83
Right now all the leaves look red but they only contain yellow prizes

toque
wall plate
elm
gourd candle thing
galloshes

yesterday was orange prizes and friday was red prizes
True and I'm bummed because I was not able to catch leaves on Tuesday or Friday in order to get the tree snowglobe... I really hoped today would be a mixture of all of them. <sniffling and pouting>
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:55 AM   #665
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Are the leaves on the 6 minutes schedule today?
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #666
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

They might have shaken the trees, but I've only gotten one leaf for every 30 or 40 minutes. Not fair! And when I do see a leaf, I only get Wall Plates. and most of the time, I miss the leaf. I click and I click, but it floats away!!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #667
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

some how i got the striped hat today??????
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #668
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
They might have shaken the trees, but I've only gotten one leaf for every 30 or 40 minutes. Not fair! And when I do see a leaf, I only get Wall Plates. and most of the time, I miss the leaf. I click and I click, but it floats away!!
oh man, and I just missed one float by!
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #669
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Are the leaves on the 6 minutes schedule today?
for me it it ")
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:59 AM   #670

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Ok I am back and ready to kick leaf ******....How are they flying on American Accounts?
camplittleangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: