Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #641
Webkinz :)

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I've been doing the dailies and Today's Activities between leaves, and while I was doing the Deluxe Quickdraw, I got a leaf (toque). Then, on my last ticket I won the Cabana Widescreen TV!! I'd been wanting that one, but needed to save my KC for beds. Yippee!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #642
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

wow.
2 red leaves, 2 wall plates.
[notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] should shake the yellow and orange trees.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #643
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Got a Pressed Leaf Wall Plate going to do quick Draw. I want galoshes!

My Quick Draw arrow isn't there
Old 09-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #644

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

Yesterday, I saw a red leaf but I kept clicking on it and nothing happend! It just floated by. I took Shawnee the Cocker Spanial (the Plush)outside and she picked up a leaf and squished it and nothing happend. She was sad when nothing happend after squishing the leaf. None of my webbies were happy.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #645
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Does going to Quizzy's make you not get leaves?
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #646
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, because it skews the clock back. Log out and log back in
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #647

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dorri
I have my clothing set - Jacket, hat and the galoshes just now so I am really happy.
Congrats! I have one set also. I am still holding out hope for a globe. I think that is the only new prize I don't have. I wouldn't mind a wheat sheaf or two as I only got 1 last year. I do have a lot of squash (between this year and last), though, so we shouldn't go hungry!!

Each of my accounts seem to be getting the same items over and over. Has anyone else noticed this?
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #648
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Does going to Quizzy's make you not get leaves?
It hasn't the last few days. Quizzys was the only place to get leaves I could reliably click on.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #649
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

HAH!! Just got an Elm tree My first leaf since I got on WOOT!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #650

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Last year my entire area was hit by a bad wind storm. Most everyone lost power for 3 to 10 days (Ours was out for 12 days). The few places that had internet service had extremely long waits for computers or hours long waits to get in the door with a laptop.
Even then I was able to manage more leaves with better prizes than I have mangage in this years festival.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: