Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #611
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

We'll be here when you get back Campie
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #612
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
Oh that's funny Dixie! Love it!!! I was just about to give up and finally, after much "transferring of data", I got a boots! FINALLY, yeah!
Lookin' GOOD!! I am liking what I am hearing, here
Old 09-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #613
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Ok I got 3 accounts open, only a candle on my main account!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #614
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

euro 3:34 toque
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:37 AM   #615
Sirius Black
Webkinz :)

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

NA 10:36 Toque I got so excited for seeing a leaf and then I saw that I got a toque and I was like "Noooo!"
aris854 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #616
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

But you are seeing leaves shortly after login and that is a GOOD thing.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #617
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Well, I just signed out of 7 accounts (decided to help out my niece today and get her a few things)

In an 1 1/2 of being on line we got about 25 items between the accounts.

The biggest one was the fact I finally got one of the goard candles. Of the more than 100 items I've gotten this week, only one.

I hope to sign back on later today.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #618
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Amer 10:44 elm tree
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #619
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I dreamed of floating pets instead of floating leaves. When I clicked on the pets, nothing happened and I was getting very frustrated. I think I've been leaf hunting too many hours, LOL.
tin is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #620
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

A sweater, yay.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: