Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 08:12 AM   #571
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
It certainly has Dixie...*sigh*
***swirling screen for flashback to the Great Fall Fest of 2007****

clicking leaves so fast, I got carpal tunnel fingers

Now that was fun....and great for GE building too...

As for the Asian accts, obivously they are still holding to more leaves
from 3-8 and just absolutely die off once 9 pm shows up...
Yup, the mind does go back to that day OFTEN and more because it was RIGHT there that it happened
Do you also recal that once we opened up and said we were seeing SO many leaves that they almost immediately changed the programming?? ALL Click fests had been irrevocably changed at that point It has not been the same since
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #572
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

why does this always happen.....grrr
softballipod is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #573
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It kept you in Webkinz World all week, right? Mission accomplished
It is because we always believe that MAYBE [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will relent and give us a little of what we want. We are all kids at heart and we truly want to believe.
I DO believe in fairies
Old 09-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #574
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

now i just got one after 25min.!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #575
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Well, I just hope they come at you every 6 minutes, then Momluvswebkinz You have been very diligent and patient
Old 09-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #576
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I k now I could make quite a few pages of complaints about the "FALL BUST", but I wont. Its just a waste of time, really. But the 1 thing I do want to say is: I understand this was/is meant for kids, but parents are the ones who sit here for hours on end and also the ones who buy all the webkinz products. Whether its for ourselves or our kids. So if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was smart, they would satisfy us before the kids. I dont know of and havent heard of a parent allowing their child/ren to sit here all week waiting for a chance at a leaf. The adults are the ones sitting here. And bottom line is, if we are not satisfied with WW or [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], we will not buy the products or at best, lose interest. Therefore, stop buying. My kids lost interest in WW a year ago. I havent been on since "Winterfest." I havent bought a webkinz in at least 6 months. And I was one of the people spending $300-$400 a month just to keep up with everything [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] was putting out. Yes, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wanted us to sit in WW all week but in doing that, it just reminded me of why I dont go on any more.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #577
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
It certainly has Dixie...*sigh*
***swirling screen for flashback to the Great Fall Fest of 2007****

clicking leaves so fast, I got carpal tunnel fingers

Now that was fun....and great for GE building too...

As for the Asian accts, obivously they are still holding to more leaves
from 3-8 and just absolutely die off once 9 pm shows up...
I so remember that -- it was my first year here and I got this glitch on the front page were I was getting them every 2 minutes for like 2 hours I had to create 3 rooms to hold it all -- I gifted everyone with those corn husk dolls that were so ugly (at least I thought it) never new that they would be so valuable now

Not only that I had one account and didnt have an asian now I have 16 with 2 Asian and I dont even have a 10th of what I got on that first day!!
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #578
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
now i just got one after 25min.!
now i just got one after 12min.! it was a candle!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #579

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It kept you in Webkinz World all week, right? Mission accomplished
It is because we always believe that MAYBE [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will relent and give us a little of what we want. We are all kids at heart and we truly want to believe.
I DO believe in fairies
You are so right, we are all kids at heart no matter if your 4 or 40, the differencte between the 4 year old and the 40year old is that the 40 year old has the money to buy the product. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs a course in Business Management. I could run Webkinz better.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #580
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

no leaves yet. I have been here for at least 15 minutes!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: