Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 07:05 AM   #561
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I saw 6 earlier this morning but nothing for the past 2 hours. Sadly,I think I'm done with the Fall Fest.
Thanks, it is good to know it is not just us - the kids want to know what they are doing wrong. This has really been annoying - I gree with posters who said we all have so many better things to do. We took the kids to the zoo yesterday- it was about 90 here yesterday and we just had to get out and do something - but I tethered my husband's phone to the computer and we watched for leaves on the ride to and from the zoo. And we STILL don't have one of each item for them. This is awful.
triplets mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 07:22 AM   #562
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

I have gotten a total of 3 leaves all week. On 3 different accounts. I was checking my clock to be sure I wasn't stuck. I never got 2 leaves at the same sign in even though I may have been signed on for at leat 45 minutes.

While I would love the prizes I can't be bothered I go on; play the certain things I want to and get off leaves or no leaves.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #563
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

My leaves are coming on the 6 mark, none in a row, 12-18. Got Elm, plate, torque and just got the shoes! Maybe it is picking up. NA account.
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #564
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Wow- what a big disappointment this Fall Fest turned out to be. This thing should have been called the "Fall Bust". On top of the lies that the "leaves have been increased" (increased, my eye), I absolutely forbid my kids to plant themselves in front of the computer waiting for something that might or might not happen- besides they don't like sitting there either.

We are an active family- my kids and myself participate in extracurricular activities and do not have the time to sit there staring at WW trying to catch a stupid leaf to maybe, just MAYBE get a water globe. When we read that the "trees are being shaken" we took turns watching our account Saturday (yesterday) hoping to maybe catch a rare red leaf since the rest of the week has been such a waste of time.

We were on practically ALL day between us- we caught exactly 3 leaves.... (did I say ALL day and ONLY THREE leaves). Two of them were wooly hats and the other one was a butternut squash.

There's an entire day none of us will ever get back, thanks to [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. Over the entire week we managed to catch exactly 11 leaves: 2 wooly hats, 4 apple ciders, 3 butternut squashes, 1 wheat sheaf and 1 wall plate.

Thanks for nothing [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. We'll remember how "fun" this is the next time we pass right by a store selling your merchandise.
i agree with you i dont have time to sit in front of the computer my brother has given up and went to do something else.i wish that the leaves would come more often with a good chance of getting somw thing new!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this have to be so confusing
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #565

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Wow- what a big disappointment this Fall Fest turned out to be. This thing should have been called the "Fall Bust". On top of the lies that the "leaves have been increased" (increased, my eye), I absolutely forbid my kids to plant themselves in front of the computer waiting for something that might or might not happen- besides they don't like sitting there either.

We are an active family- my kids and myself participate in extracurricular activities and do not have the time to sit there staring at WW trying to catch a stupid leaf to maybe, just MAYBE get a water globe. When we read that the "trees are being shaken" we took turns watching our account Saturday (yesterday) hoping to maybe catch a rare red leaf since the rest of the week has been such a waste of time.

We were on practically ALL day between us- we caught exactly 3 leaves.... (did I say ALL day and ONLY THREE leaves). Two of them were wooly hats and the other one was a butternut squash.

There's an entire day none of us will ever get back, thanks to [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. Over the entire week we managed to catch exactly 11 leaves: 2 wooly hats, 4 apple ciders, 3 butternut squashes, 1 wheat sheaf and 1 wall plate.

Thanks for nothing [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. We'll remember how "fun" this is the next time we pass right by a store selling your merchandise.

So well put - I don't think anyone could have put it better!
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #566

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have a suggestion for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. What they should do is have a place that you go to such as Kinzville Park. The leaves have been place all over the ground (just like they have in our yards) and they allow you to click on three leaves in a hour or more. Some will have prizes and some will not (don't know if that is possible). Maybe by doing it that way we all can get other stuff done while waiting our next turn. At least it would be less boring.:th umbup:
Old 09-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #567
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i've seen 5 leaves since i started watching at 6:45. 3 toque, boots and potted elm. my timing is on 6min. but at 24 and 18min. long time to wait in between
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #568
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

i finally got 2 in row, silly plate twice.
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #569

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
I have a suggestion for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. What they should do is have a place that you go to such as Kinzville Park. The leaves have been place all over the ground (just like they have in our yards) and they allow you to click on three leaves in a hour or more. Some will have prizes and some will not (don't know if that is possible). Maybe by doing it that way we all can get other stuff done while waiting our next turn. At least it would be less boring.:th umbup:
I think this is a Great Idea! I also am very disappointed in this years fail fest.
I have been on for hours each day since this has started and I still was not able to get all of the new items. I just do not understand why [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] is making this soooo difficult and frustrating for everyone.
I was really hoping when they said they were shaking the trees that it would be fixed and all would be good. but in my opinion they made it worse, for the last few days only being able to get a few prizes .

I think [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] should extend this fest for another week, so WE ALL have a chance at getting each prize THEY advertised we would get.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #570
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

My house is trashed, my laundry piled up, and pantry bare for what some squash and cider. I really have tried the fest but have nothing to show for it. I have to get my life back into the real world. I am so done. Good news is that next week is our really fall break off to the beach with no computers. Back to great family time this could have been so fun but instead i have a very sad family.
1ginger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: