Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:35 AM   #551
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I am just logging into my Euro right now We will see.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:36 AM   #552
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

It looks like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] must have stopped the leaves on the Asian accounts early. I've been logged on twice for over an hour and a half each time and absolutely no leaves. I switched to my American account in between and it took 45 mins to get a leaf and then just got leaf plate. I'm so frustrated with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! Guess that's why I've been cutting back on my Webkinz spending.
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:38 AM   #553
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I've been on for 2 hours with 4 accounts and have seen 6 leaves, none for the past hour. This is way to frustrating, tiring and time consuming. I am only doing it for my kids but as of now if there isn't going to be anymore coats and hats they aren't going to each get one anyway. I have managed to get 4 coats, 3 hat and 2 galoshes. I have gotten at least 1 of each new item but it has taken the whole week. I feel so bad for the kids, they just want an opportunity to click on a few leaves but they don't have the time or the patience. [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate], Shame on you!!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:41 AM   #554
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know it is not too many people this year who raked in piles of the leaves, so to speak.
Click Fests have always been sketchy at best, but this one really seems to have won the disappointment trophy, hasn't it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:52 AM   #555
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Wow- what a big disappointment this Fall Fest turned out to be. This thing should have been called the "Fall Bust". On top of the lies that the "leaves have been increased" (increased, my eye), I absolutely forbid my kids to plant themselves in front of the computer waiting for something that might or might not happen- besides they don't like sitting there either.

We are an active family- my kids and myself participate in extracurricular activities and do not have the time to sit there staring at WW trying to catch a stupid leaf to maybe, just MAYBE get a water globe. When we read that the "trees are being shaken" we took turns watching our account Saturday (yesterday) hoping to maybe catch a rare red leaf since the rest of the week has been such a waste of time.

We were on practically ALL day between us- we caught exactly 3 leaves.... (did I say ALL day and ONLY THREE leaves). Two of them were wooly hats and the other one was a butternut squash.

There's an entire day none of us will ever get back, thanks to [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. Over the entire week we managed to catch exactly 11 leaves: 2 wooly hats, 4 apple ciders, 3 butternut squashes, 1 wheat sheaf and 1 wall plate.

Thanks for nothing GANZ. We'll remember how "fun" this is the next time we pass right by a store selling your merchandise.

Last edited by likmfurry; 09-26-2010 at 07:00 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 06:55 AM   #556

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

The kids got up early to try to catch some leave before church and haven't seen a single one in an hour and a half on 4 accounts. What is up? Is everyone seeing leaves this morning or are they not extended on all of the servers? We've logged out and in again, but still no leaves!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #557
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yes, Dixiecup, it sure has. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for those who found tons of leaves but frankly I don't know how they did it. I for one spent way too much time o n the computer and still collected very little, esp. the new prizes. I wish [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] would put all the prizes back out today since this is the last day. It would be nice to have a chance to get some of the items we missed.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #558
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know it is not too many people this year who raked in piles of the leaves, so to speak.
Click Fests have always been sketchy at best, but this one really seems to have won the disappointment trophy, hasn't it
It certainly has Dixie...*sigh*
***swirling screen for flashback to the Great Fall Fest of 2007****

clicking leaves so fast, I got carpal tunnel fingers

Now that was fun....and great for GE building too...

As for the Asian accts, obivously they are still holding to more leaves
from 3-8 and just absolutely die off once 9 pm shows up...
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #559
Sheryl is wacky!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
The kids got up early to try to catch some leave before church and haven't seen a single one in an hour and a half on 4 accounts. What is up? Is everyone seeing leaves this morning or are they not extended on all of the servers? We've logged out and in again, but still no leaves!
I saw 6 earlier this morning but nothing for the past 2 hours. Sadly,I think I'm done with the Fall Fest.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:02 AM   #560

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

The leaves are not coming like they should. I just wish it was either fixed or canceled...Might as well send us gift boxes [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], at least the kds get enjoyment opening them.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: