Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #541
Webkinz :)

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Just fed my pet the last of my fallfest food. Yes!
(i actualy only got about 5 pieces, but that had nothing tho do with the other prizes i got, Because i only got about 13 leaves)
fishy284 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #542

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have the new wooly galoshes, the others old items, 11 minute schedule, since 5:50 am N/A
gramys is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:05 AM   #543

View Post Originally Posted by fishy284
Also, it should show up on all accounts within 5 minuets of when it starts going
(i would say all at once, but that might crash the server and we could end up with no prizes)
Finaly, most of them should be the new rare items. they just are to rare, i haven't gotten any of the new prizes
who makes new items very rare anyway?
they should have made the squash and cider rare

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
a leaf storm would be ok, but the prizes would have to include them all, not just the same wall plates or squash we have been getting. I really think they need to extend it till October 1st

I totaly agree! i have none of the new prises!!

so far no leaves and I've been on for about 25 minuets. sigh
(i actualy only got about 5 pieces, but that had nothing to do with the other prizes i got, Because i only got about 13 leaves)

Sorry I just keep talking when I'm bored
Oh well this has been an interesting fallfest, not really bad,(ok i admit some of it was bad) but weird.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:07 AM   #544

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Oh well this has been an interesting fallfest, not really bad,(ok i admit some of it was bad) but weird.
Me too. Your fine. I might actually go do something constructive like laundry or dishes instead of waisting time leaf hunting. We need a pile of leaves that our pets can jump in and pick up to 10 prizes an hour. That would be cool.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #545
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I very much wish that there would be a storm of like 500 leaves and you clicked as many as you could before they all flew away
That would make up for the few leaves we've seen right?
Oh,just remebered that they would have to have the popup prize windows come up after the leaf storm was over
I've wanted that to happen since my first fall fest in 2008 (i missed it in 2007 because i joined to late)
that is what i was thinking a big storm of leaves come and with all the prizes and you click on as many as you can and get at least one of every prizes before it gives you two of somethings.
that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #546

I very much wish that there would be a storm of like 500 leaves and you clicked as many as you could before they all flew away
That would make up for the few leaves we've seen right?
Oh,just remebered that they would have to have the popup prize windows come up after the leaf storm was over
I've wanted that to happen since my first fall fest in 2008 (i missed it in 2007 because i joined to late)
(i actualy only got about 5 pieces, but that had nothing tho do with the other prizes i got, Because i only got about 13 leaves)
Also, it should show up on all accounts within 5 minuets of when it starts going
(i would say all at once, but that might crash the server and we could end up with no prizes)
Finaly, most of them should be the new rare items. they just are to rare, i haven't gotten any of the new prizes
who makes new items very rare anyway?
they should have made the squash and cider rare

so far no leaves and I've been on for about 25 minuets. sigh
a leaf storm would be ok, but the prizes would have to include them all, not just the same wall plates or squash we have been getting. I really think they need to extend it till October 1st
I totaly agree! i have none of the new prizes!!

sorry i forgot the first, really cool part

Me too. Your fine. I might actually go do something constructive like laundry or dishes instead of waisting time leaf hunting. We need a pile of leaves that our pets can jump in and pick up to 10 prizes an hour. That would be cool.
well i actually am looking at some online game sites but i do do laundry and dishes even though
most kids don't.

The cool part is the first part

Last edited by fishy284; 09-26-2010 at 06:14 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 AM   #547

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I play online game sites too, but not since fall fest started. I might actually go to that in a bit and play something. I try to keep the house clean, but since I am chaising leaves all day not much has been getting done
Old 09-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #548

there is a game on armorgames.com called Creeper World Training Sim and if im very frustrated, i pretend its (use your imagination here) and put hte city into the creeper. to do this click on the city and put it in a random patch of creeper. you loose the level but its very satisfying
Old 09-26-2010, 06:29 AM   #549

there is a game on armorgames.com called Creeper World Training Sim and if im very frustrated, i pretend its (use your imagination here) and put hte city into the creeper. to do this click on the city and put it in a random patch of creeper. you loose the level but its very satisfying
sounds cool...I entered squash in my imagination...lol Does anyone know if leaves are falling on European accounts. I have been logged in for over an hour and have not seen one yet?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:33 AM   #550

I just did this and i thought of a leaf tree that wouldn't give up its leaves (I thought it might shake the leaves off)
(about the game if you leave it in creeper, it will die,it just takes a minuet)

Ugg, still no leaves for me
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: