Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 01:45 AM   #531
Sirius Black
Webkinz :)

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Well on the bright side tomorrow most of those items I haven't gotten yet besides the hats :p I also got one elm but would prefer more
aris854 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 01:53 AM   #532
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi all leaf hunters, I don't usually comment on these events, but I have to say, this is the most frustrating Fallfest ever! This is my most favourite event in WW and it has been so disappointing this year. Last year was bad, but this year makes last year look okay. I really wish that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could find a way to make this the event it used to be. Just throw those leaves out there! Kids have an attention span of about, no time......they get so bored after an hour, at best, just seeing one leaf if they are lucky. Don't worry about the adults on here all week trying to get the items for all the kids' accounts, just send out the leaves, please. Make it the truly fun fest it is supposed to be. Okay, I've vented. Good luck all in your final day of leaf hunting! CJ
I am in total agreement with you !!

I am sooooooo disappointed with this Fall Fest.
My kids are on only a limited time each day.......after school, chores, and homework. Then, when they do go on for a bit before bed, there are no leaves to be found.

I work all day so I can't help them by sitting all day at the computer. When I did finally get on the timing slowed down so much I was lucky to see 1 every couple hours.....and then it was all the stuff from last year !!
I was hoping to get at least 1 new item for each of the accounts....but as of now I have only 1 of each new item. How do I split 1 item 4 ways ??

Worst Fall Fest EVER !!!!!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #533
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

For the record: WebCats139 was RIGHT!
She told us all early yesterday KT which prizes they were giving then, and which would be available today. And she has been RIGHT! See post #297. Several have argued, but NO ONE has seen any prizes ACCORDING TO KT other than those she said we would see, based on what happened Friday, and early Sat on Asian accounts.
I am so thankful for her hard work in tracking so many leaves & times & prizes for us all, so we could not be surpirsed when we saw NO MORE globes Sat or Sun KT. It is sad, but LESS frustrating since I knew what NOT to expect.

BIG thumbs up to WebCats139!

Respectfully,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:19 AM   #534
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

ok where is all of the leaves for american accounts??????????????
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:31 AM   #535
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IVE HAD my accts open all night na time as i do my work and on eadh acct i keep getting the very same prize over and over.............. the only time i got a candle decoration was when i first sighned on at 1am this is so discuraging..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:34 AM   #536

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

This is so dissapointing. I sit and wait, and wait some more. I am really reconsidering the 192 - 300 or more I spent each month on a product(website) that doesn't work like it is suppose to. If I don't go to the store to get Webkinz and related merchandise, the rest of the family will stop playing on it as well. Maybe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will listen to us then and start getting the error fixed and the site working like it is suppose to if everyone did the same.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #537

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

I very much wish that there would be a storm of like 500 leaves and you clicked as many as you could before they all flew away
That would make up for the few leaves we've seen right?
Oh,just remebered that they would have to have the popup prize windows come up after the leaf storm was over
I've wanted that to happen since my first fall fest in 2008 (i missed it in 2007 because i joined to late)
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:45 AM   #538

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

a leaf storm would be ok, but the prizes would have to include them all, not just the same wall plates or squash we have been getting. I really think they need to extend it till October 1st
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:54 AM   #539

fishy284 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by fishy284
I very much wish that there would be a storm of like 500 leaves and you clicked as many as you could before they all flew away
That would make up for the few leaves we've seen right?
Oh,just remebered that they would have to have the popup prize windows come up after the leaf storm was over
I've wanted that to happen since my first fall fest in 2008 (i missed it in 2007 because i joined to late)
Also, it should show up on all accounts within 5 minuets of when it starts going
(i would say all at once, but that might crash the server and we could end up with no prizes)
Finaly, most of them should be the new rare items. they just are to rare, i haven't gotten any of the new prizes
who makes new items very rare anyway?
they should have made the squash and cider rare

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
a leaf storm would be ok, but the prizes would have to include them all, not just the same wall plates or squash we have been getting. I really think they need to extend it till October 1st
I totaly agree! i have none of the new prises!!

so far no leaves and I've been on for about 25 minuets. sigh

Last edited by fishy284; 09-26-2010 at 05:54 AM..
fishy284 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 05:57 AM   #540
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

guess I didn't miss anything...last day...thank goodness
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: