Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #521
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

two of my kids already gave up their accounts because they said that it is not worth thier time, it is boaring and don't work half the time. I am really agreeing with them now. I am still debating on bying the new stuff that is coming out in a week
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #522
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

wow, I just found a leaf (red) and clicked on it at 12:17 am (kinz time) - a potted elm tree. Another shake [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #523
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hi all has anybody seen any after 9 on the American accounts ?

I had 7 of our family's US accounts open and in the past couple hours, one account received a hat. That's it. This particular account is the one that, for whatever reason, seems to fair pretty well with just about everything [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does & has even won a couple of quick draws in the past 6 months. I'm really surprised that my main account has done so poorly all week long (125+ pets, single Deluxe, and tons of eStore purchases). It's usually my top producing account.

Finally decided to give up on most of US and open our 4 Asian accounts. Fairing a little better so far. Two of the accounts each got 4 leaves, including my very first pair of boots and gourd for the week.

This is without a doubt the worst click to win I've done in WW. So much for that tweet about shaking the trees.......
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:34 PM   #524
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
wow, I just found a leaf (red) and clicked on it at 12:17 am (kinz time) - a potted elm tree. Another shake [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
Thanks jazzinmarch! I was just wondering if it was still going this late in the evening. I did manage to finally get the new corn decoration today (not the cornucopia - thank goodness, b/c I got plenty of those early this week). So I have the hat, the coat, and the corn thing - still needing lots of new prizes. Wish me luck
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #525

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I finally got a potted elm at 104 kinztime. I'm so excited. I still need the leaf globe. I haven't seen many leaves at all tonight, North American account
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 12:11 AM   #526

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Im sure you guys have figured this out by now but in case you havnt

Friday was red leaf prizes..new globe and new jacket...NOTHING ELSE besides old stuff

Saturday was orange leaf prizes..still behind red leaves..New corn display and new hat..and old stuff

Sunday will be Yellow prizes...New candle and shoes..plus old stuff.

I find it hard to believe this was intentional and Im wrong for tomorrow but it doesnt look that way..yellow prizes in asia now.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM   #527

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
On Sunday (so Asian right now), the only prizes you can get are:

toque
wall plate
elm
gourd candle thing
galloshes
Just to confirm, on my asian account, I've gotten 3 wooly galoshes, 4 sunset toques, 4 potted elms, 5 pressed leaf wall plates. No candles yet.

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Just to confirm, on my asian account, I've gotten 3 wooly galoshes, 4 sunset toques, 4 potted elms, 5 pressed leaf wall plates. No candles yet.
OMG! I just got the gord candle on my north american account at 1:39 AM

Last edited by SaltyMac; 09-26-2010 at 12:40 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #528
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

140am - NA acct - server 18 - red leaf - wall plate
151am - NA acct - server 18 - red leaf - gourd candle
myJbees is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 AM   #529
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

My kids are very disappointed... got only one leaf.. a candy corn toque, and that's it! (There were a few other leaves floating by, but when they were clicked, nothing happened, and they continued to float off the screen!) Unfortunately, we can't sit at the computer all day.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:39 AM   #530

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I saw none today! Although I admit I wasn't trying very hard, I'm kinda worn out from all the trying I did all week. Thankfully my Mom did a lot of waiting around today and sent me a few things. All I really want now is a globe, but I guess that isnt' going to happen! Pretty poor job by [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] on this event. I think they should send everyone a globe and a pumpkin candle holder on Monday!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: