Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #501
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I just got a sunset toque on my asian acct, I have only been getting elms and plates, wonder if they changed things up?

Ok, forget that, same color, wishful thinking
On Sunday (so Asian right now), the only prizes you can get are:

toque
wall plate
elm
gourd candle thing
galloshes
webfamily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #502
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

First I reset clocks on 5 open NA accounts using the "I Love My Pet" and nudged loose three leaves. After half an hour of nothing I reset it again by doing Quizzy's Daily Bonus question. That nudged loose a couple more.

Just when I decided that's it, nothing more is going to come by, leaves popped out on two accounts. For the first time ever, I saw what I heard someone mention once earlier: two leaves on ONE account! I didn't notice at first, but just as I was clicking one account's leaf I saw there was another right underneath it. Of course the prize box came up and covered it and I hurried over to catch the leaf on the other account. When I got back to the first one, the extra leaf was just floating off the screen and I couldn't get it. The top leaf had squash -- I'll bet the underneath one had a corn display!! .... Now another leaf has come out on the 2nd account. Doing the bonus question seems to have done better than the I Love My Pet button tonight at nudging leaves loose for me! Still agonizingly slow, though, and probably not really worth it at this point.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #503
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen a leaf in a while either. Which is frustrating. Today and tomorrow are about the only free times I have had all week to look for them. Now, I have seen lots of leaves today. Okay, not lots of leaves but it felt like it compared to what I've found! Unfortunately, it's mostly stuff I have. There's still two things I really really want and don't have and of course there's many duplicates I need for my sister and I to both have.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #504

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

WebCats39,
It is sad that everyone is not finding the leaves. It should not be this hard. And we shouldn't have to keep figuring out how to outsmart the program to get it to shake a leaf loose. I think I have about had it for the day. My computer has started freezing up and I've missed the last 5 leaves because I can't get back to the page the leaf is on. I wish everyone luck and hope the you all see more than you can swat at.
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #505
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I haven't seen any since 9pm.

I tried logging out and back in, clearing my cache, nothing is making them show up again.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #506
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi all leaf hunters, I don't usually comment on these events, but I have to say, this is the most frustrating Fallfest ever! This is my most favourite event in WW and it has been so disappointing this year. Last year was bad, but this year makes last year look okay. I really wish that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could find a way to make this the event it used to be. Just throw those leaves out there! Kids have an attention span of about, no time......they get so bored after an hour, at best, just seeing one leaf if they are lucky. Don't worry about the adults on here all week trying to get the items for all the kids' accounts, just send out the leaves, please. Make it the truly fun fest it is supposed to be. Okay, I've vented. Good luck all in your final day of leaf hunting! CJ
Old 09-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #507
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I have tried for hours and hours and just a few elms, plates, squash and one corn display. I really hoped to find enough new stuff for every kiddo but I should be happy we did find most of it, just missing corn displays and pumpkin candle gourd things. My son wanted to get one of each of the new things to send to a school friend, maybe we will get some more tomorrow.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #508
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I agree that this is the worst fall festival yet. The new items are so rare, some people have not gotten any. The leaves that are supposed to be flying so much more often are not...unless you have multiple accounts open then maybe you are getting more frequent leaves. I am so disappointed with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. It seems since they decided that the estore was their source of income that they have let other things go..I am not sure it is worth my time or money much longer. I hope they read this and do something about the winter festival...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #509

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Its too bad its not fixed yet I'm getting buried in cider and squash.This has been one wasted week for me All I got from the leaves were mostly last years prizes and a few jackets. geemah37
Old 09-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #510
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I finally got tired of no leaves. I was hoping to get at least one of the new coats but not this year. Can't be on tomorrow so guess I have to be "happy" with what I was able to get.
stormwatch71 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: