Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #441
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

8:37 another sweater....no hat yet....I'm gonna have to sell all my sweaters, squash, and place settings, and trade with someone really nice to get my hat : ) Not to mention an over abundance of cider, cornicopia, and wheat sheaves, too. (no galoshes yet either) Got 1 colorful corn display a few days ago... got lucky
mommaof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #442
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yay, more squash! 3rd red leaf in 3 hours online...mmmmmm, squash!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #443
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

only squash for the last 4 leaves
Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #444
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], why oh why the over harvestation of squash? I'm going to go ballistic.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #445
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

So frustrated and disappointed. Only the red leaf showed up for our household. In a few accounts there were no leaf appearances. The new items that showed pictures of, got us all excited. The lumberjack hat and coat were especially exciting. Sadly disappointment followed. We waited around for a leaf to blow by and it wasn't windy enough. All the adjustments that were to be made, gave us more hope. Still we wait. I sure hope things are different for tommorrow, our one day extension. It is especially hard for the west coast, being 3 hours difference than the daily schedule.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #446
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Must have been the rainy spring!

Sorry, meant about the squash harvest!! sorry you have not gotten any new items, the only one I have is the gourd candle...cute, but would love to see the other items and have less squash, sweaters and hats.....

Last edited by wikkikinz; 09-25-2010 at 08:06 PM..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #447

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ingredients -6 pounds Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and sliced
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Cornmeal
1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 pinch Salt
1 pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1 pinch Garlic Salt
1 cup Oil, for fryingPreparation:I1. Combine beaten egg and milk in small bowl. 2. In shallow bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
3. Heat ½-inch oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat.
4. Dip squash pieces in egg mixture, then dredge in flour mixture.
5. Deep fry quash until golden brown.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #448
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good, i'll give you my squash and you can make it for us all! i'm outta here. been on here too long and have now gotten plenty of squash and sweaters!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #449
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

The only good things I've gotten are the lumberjack hat and sweater and the decorative corn thingy. I was the boot things really bad
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #450
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by SaltyMac
Ingredients -6 pounds Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and sliced
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 cup Cornmeal
1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 pinch Salt
1 pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1 pinch Garlic Salt
1 cup Oil, for frying
Preparation:
1. Combine beaten egg and milk in small bowl.
2. In shallow bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
3. Heat ½-inch oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat.
4. Dip squash pieces in egg mixture, then dredge in flour mixture.
5. Deep fry quash until golden brown.
This sounds yummy, SaltyMac!! And the perfect way to use up this overload of squash!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: