Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

magicalpickle12 has a spectacular aura aboutmagicalpickle12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Awesome! Lets just hope i can actually win more prizes!
magicalpickle12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #432
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

plaque and elm 9:34 asians
squash 7:35 american
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #433

kimlove19 is on a distinguished road

I got 4 leaf and all of them are squash what is up with that
kimlove19 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #434

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

NA accounts
6:57 sweater

7:16 missed it

7:05 sweater

7:35 squash
7:41 squash

7:09 sweater
7:22 squash

7:34 place setting

Asian account
9:03 wall plate
9:16 boots
9:34 elm
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #435
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Hey all i just got the corn display i think every hour is a couple of diff stuff
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #436
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

my last hour:
6:13 place setting
6:19 no leaf
6:25 no leaf
6:31 place setting
6:37 no leaf
6:43 no leaf
6:49 missed it-but got a look at pet and stuff (he, he)
6:55 no leaf
7:01 sweater
7:07 no leaf
7:13 no leaf
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #437
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm in the minority I guess I didn't like the corn display once it was on the table. I had 4 and traded all but one I think. I figured I'd keep one just so I'd have one of everything. Love the globes, those are so cool. I've also traded away almost all of my wall plates. I'm sure those that traded for them will be disappointed to see the size they are on the wall. I know I was, why make them too small to see?

The only thing I'd like/need more of is the candle and the shoes so I'm not searching much anymore. I'm getting burned out on sitting and waiting.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #438
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Nothing has changed on any of my accounts.

I have spent over 4 hours today (2 - 2 hour sessions) and SILL nave not seen the galoshes or the candle.
View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I need the boots and the candle still.
The galoshes and candle are showing up in Asian accounts now, though still few and far between. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have a chance for them on our NA accounts.

View Post Originally Posted by 1ginger
Ok here is what I have observed. My NA account is running on a 6 minute cycle. A leaf about every other cycle. Then I have found that the 6 minute cycle shifts by one to two minutes about every hour and half(reseting timing). If you catch this change you will get a new item. I have found that it is the only leaf with new item. My regular 6 minute cycle leaf never has a new item. Has anyone else seen this pattern.
Hi again 1ginger! I've had the same thing happen with a sudden change by one minute on maybe one account out of 4 after a couple hours. Thanks for mentioning it, 'cuz I haven't seen anyone else say anything about it. Sometimes when that happens the account gets leaves one minute apart for one cycle, then settles at the usual cycle time at the later minute. I hadn't noticed that I got one of the new items then, though, so I'll be sure to watch for it! Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
So here's our list (not a tally) of things found from red leaves today:

Squash (mostly this)
Striped Sweater (and mostly this)
Place Settings
Striped Toque (just one early this morning)
Lumberjack Hat
Corn Display

Has anyone gotten any of the others Today? or seen anything besides red leaves? And yes I need an intervention, because I will admit to being in front of this screen all day...
I think the toque you mention may have been the one I found on one of my Asian accounts just after they hit midnight Sunday. Later posts are reporting toques on the Asian accounts now too. I'll join you in an intervention! I've been on break this week (YAY!) and have spent nearly all day/night trying to get leaves for all my family. I just got up from sleeping after about 13 hours at this (I don't live in NA time ) and I'm ready to get to my family's NA accounts now.

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
placeset 11:57 pm euro

potted elm 8:57 asian

toque and plaque on both asians 9:04

sweater american 7:05
corn display american 7:11
View Post Originally Posted by Draconia
NA accounts
6:57 sweater

7:16 missed it

7:05 sweater

7:35 squash
7:41 squash

7:09 sweater
7:22 squash

7:34 place setting

Asian account
9:03 wall plate
9:16 boots
9:34 elm
Thanks for specifying the type of accounts you got the prizes on, guys! With Asian on Sunday now, Euro just turning Sunday an hour ago, and NA still on Saturday it could easily get confusing just where people were finding the different items. It does look like it's holding true so far that Saturday's just for the former "orange" and Sunday starts the former "yellow" (within each account type's time zone, that is). EXCEPT -- Cozmic, I'm intrigued by your earlier post that you found one sweater a couple hours ago on Asian. That truly mixes things up!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #439
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
North America my last hour:
6:13 place setting
6:19 no leaf
6:25 no leaf
6:31 place setting
6:37 no leaf
6:43 no leaf
6:49 missed it-but got a look at pet and stuff (he, he)
6:55 no leaf
7:01 sweater
7:07 no leaf
7:13 no leaf
7:19 no leaf
7:25 sweater
continued

one account only
mommaof4 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #440
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

this is so frustrating-I have been on for 2 and a half hours and have only had 2 red leaves-more squash and a sweater-both leaves were red and I am on server 9....cleared my cache before I logged in and everything! Aaarggghh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Oops,sorry, I am on a NA account..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: