Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #411
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I'm kinda thinking of quiting. I got the items I really wanted;two sets of lumberjack hats, jackets and wooly ******s. The pumpkin candle and corn place setting is nice, and I'm not gonna get upset if I don't get a leaf globe.
big2gray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 04:57 PM   #412
I Love Webkinz
Webkinz :)

1ginger is on a distinguished road

Ok here is what I have observed. My NA account is running on a 6 minute cycle. A leaf about every other cycle. Then I have found that the 6 minute cycle shifts by one to two minutes about every hour and half(reseting timing). If you catch this change you will get a new item. I have found that it is the only leaf with new item. My regular 6 minute cycle leaf never has a new item. Has anyone else seen this pattern.
1ginger is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #413
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

My current sweater count is 52!!! 1 corn display, 1 lumber jacket hat, lots of squash and place settings today! Woo-hoo! (W-shop returns!) I hope I make a lot of money selling most of them back.
Seriously, I would like a candle holder and a globe.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #414
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

just got a lumberjack hat 11:13pm euro
sweater 8:15 sweater asian

Last edited by cozmic; 09-25-2010 at 05:17 PM..
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #415
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

So here's our list (not a tally) of things found from red leaves today:

Squash (mostly this)
Striped Sweater (and mostly this)
Place Settings
Striped Toque (just one early this morning)
Lumberjack Hat
Corn Display

Has anyone gotten any of the others Today? or seen anything besides red leaves? And yes I need an intervention, because I will admit to being in front of this screen all day...
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #416
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

that is all i've seen too, but i'm just leaving the screens up while watching the sox spank the yankees
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #417
cozmic
Gifted

Donation Award 

just got a wall plaque 6:27

other acount sweater 6:28
cozmic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #418
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
just got a wall plaque 6:27

other acount sweater 6:28

Hmm I think I may have gotten one of those (plaque) on an account early this morning now that you mention it. OR!! maybe it's a good omen for new items ... maybe?!? lol
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #419
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiesR22Cute
I could not handle the frustration so I logged off, it was making me all tense LOL I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has figured out a way to drive us all to maddness.... Ha Ha Ha ha
I had to log out for a while too. I needed a break from getting sweaters. LOL
Old 09-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #420
cozmic
Gifted

Donation Award 

wall plaques 8:34 both asian accounts!
cozmic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: