Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #401
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

It looks like yesterday was all red leaf prizes and to day is what was the orange prizes so I guess maybe tomorrow will be all the yellow ones even though all the leaves are red now.I still need boots and candle too would have liked another jacket and globe.
s7sma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #402
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

They sure didn't shake the trees for me! I am getting about 1 leaf per hour while doing my dailies (5 accounts waiting and 1 account actively doing dailies). I have been feeding the pets and moving around the pages on the "waiting" accounts. I have only received OLD items so far today with the exception of 1 pair of the new boots on one of my Asian accounts and 1 new hat on my main NA account.

I don't know why they made ALL the NEW items RARE. Having 1 or 2 of the new items be rare would have been better. Going on searching for this many days for this many hours with little to show for it (except old items which I don't want nor need) is making me seriously think that I need to be committed!

And what's up with all this butternut squash?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #403
Gift Guru

AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

All I've gotten so far are red leaves and tons of cider and squash...And my leaves are not falling on a schedule today. I've been on since 3:40 and not one leaf yet.
AngelsMom12 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #404
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

mine are on a 6 minute schedule....and it's also on a schedule of Squash, squash, squash, sweater. squash, squash, squash, squash...
Nangy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #405
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Ok, my last 5 leaves have all been old sweaters, this is getting old and fast!
I so want that corn display, please [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], send them my way!
Old 09-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #406
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I could not handle the frustration so I logged off, it was making me all tense LOL I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has figured out a way to drive us all to maddness.... Ha Ha Ha ha
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #407
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Nangy
mine are on a 6 minute schedule....and it's also on a schedule of Squash, squash, squash, sweater. squash, squash, squash, squash...
LOL same here... our webbies will still be eating squash at Christmas AND regifting the sweaters!
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #408
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
LOL same here... our webbies will still be eating squash at Christmas AND regifting the sweaters!
LOL it's true!!!!!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #409
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

I am actually starting to sell the old fallfest items to W-shop! LOL
Old 09-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #410
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Got another corn display. Over 800 leaves clicked and that's my 11th one only
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: