Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #371
Lil Kinz
clover52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER
clover52 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #372
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

when r the leaves come for those who r getting them this morning i got one at the 5 min mark thank u ")
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #373
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

colorful corn display from red leaf!!!!!!!!!!
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 PM   #374
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Haven't we already concluded that the leaves don't float by unless you are on a screen with your dock showing? It thought I read that comment by someone else a while ago. It seems like that could really be the case. If I am playing games, I am not seeing the leaves. If I am in the park, I am not seeing the leaves. However, the leaves do appear in places when the dock is showing. That made sense when I read that, but I wonder if it is really true. Maybe that is why some people aren't having any luck... they are in areas where the leaves don't blow.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #375
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I've been getting red leaves pretty regularly all morning but the prizes I have been getting are
place setting, striped sweater, squash, lumberjack hat
at least it's better than my 2 day stretch of no leaves at all!
melethana is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #376

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the leaves have certainly picked up. If that list is right, then I'm not getting the lumber jack jacket! That and the boots are all I'm missing. I'm a HUGE amount of sweaters and cornacopias(sp) and cider and squash. And 3!!! Lumberjack hats!!!!! I hope that scedule(sp) is wrong because I wanted/needed more of those wheat sheaves!!! For my halloween backyard Ah well, maybe people in the trading room who have missed Fall Fest will some sweaters? lol, I have at least 10. Or maybe have a matching fashion show!
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 01:53 PM   #377
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by stuffedwithfun
Haven't we already concluded that the leaves don't float by unless you are on a screen with your dock showing? It thought I read that comment by someone else a while ago. It seems like that could really be the case. If I am playing games, I am not seeing the leaves. If I am in the park, I am not seeing the leaves. However, the leaves do appear in places when the dock is showing. That made sense when I read that, but I wonder if it is really true. Maybe that is why some people aren't having any luck... they are in areas where the leaves don't blow.
absolutely! if you cannot see your dock you have no chance at all of seeing leaves. I've been hanging out in they clubhouse all week
melethana is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #378
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I'm getting plenty of leaves! I've gotten every prize except for the new jacket! I love fall fest!

I usually get the most leaves while I'm at my house!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #379
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
I've been getting red leaves pretty regularly all morning but the prizes I have been getting are
place setting, striped sweater, squash, lumberjack hat
at least it's better than my 2 day stretch of no leaves at all!
Yup, same here - exactly same prizes that you listed. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten anything else?
Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #380

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

i have been on her over an hour and only one leaf. Are they flying better in certain zones?
camplittleangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: