Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #361
Webkinz :)

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

In all accounts, viewing 3 windows at all times and on every evening this week , I was alble to catch 220 leaves, I have not gotten ANY candles and only 3 globes . I really think the candles and the globes are way too rare, and I got all three candles last night on the same acct. one right after another.
tusks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #362

panda1 will become famous soon enough

It seems whenever I go to Quizzys I lose time so it does n't match up with Kinz time!
panda1 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #363

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tusks
In all accounts, viewing 3 windows at all times and on every evening this week , I was alble to catch 220 leaves, I have not gotten ANY candles and only 3 globes . I really think the candles and the globes are way too rare, and I got all three candles last night on the same acct. one right after another.
oops Imeant all three globes, not candles
tusks is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #364
Lil Kinz
clover52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Want to know if anybody may start a asian account if wanted
clover52 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #365

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

WebCats139 posted this earlier based on the leaves that had fallen Friday and Saturday on Asian accounts or something like that (page 2

Friday: cider, cornucopia, sheaf, lumberjack coat, globe
Saturday: setting, squash, sweater, lumberjack hat, corn display
Sunday: toque, tree, wall plate, goloshes, candle

I am so hoping that these are not the case, if they are then I've missed the chance of getting the globe and the jacket. So far today I have found 5 leaves and they have been 2 settings, 2 sweaters and a cornucopia, so the above findings are almost true

Not a good fall fest at all
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #366
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Super Pig
It's not too bad. Go to Quizzy's and earn some KC, and maybe you'll get some extra cash to spend on those new Halloween items. There's so much to do while waiting.
Maybe it's not bad for you but it is bad for me. I'm getting on average 1 leaf per hour. Those leaves have only contained place settings and squash. As far as saving for Halloween, so far there are no new Halloween items, only last years that I already have. I'm also sick of playing Quizzy's. That's how I've been filling my time on here all week. There really isn't much else to do while waiting.

All I'm saying is that ever since [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] said they've shaken the trees I'm not finding leaves. So IMO they made it worse. I also have company coming soon so for me today is a bust.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #367
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

now why does [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] always have problems?
they add unnessicariy features
softballipod is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #368

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL:: The only thing I got so far was a pair of galoshes, Jae's Momma I am on a server that has done this for the past 3 years. I know what it is like to get nothing, I vowed to make it a NON-issue so that I could enjoy It is not worth it to me to lose sleep over pixels

I wish I could sit back and give it up too. Personally, I don't really care if we get the goodies or not. But my girl is an eternal optimist and always gets her hopes high that the newest event will go better than the last ones - which always disappointed her (and others) in one way or another.
That's why we started a second account - so I could be online and do the required waiting to get the items, then I trade or kinzpost them to her account. That way, she could play in whatever room/area she wanted to and not get so heartbroken.

In the cases of the clothing items, she wants more than one of each so she can have more than one of her many critters wearing them at the same time. At her age, I really can't expect her to have the patience to sit all afternoon waiting when she could be on another site chatting with online friends she's made. So Momma (me) gives up her time to help the kid!

What bothers me the most though, is seeing all the others here that are like my girl and really have their hopes up on getting the items and it seems like nothing is going their way. Makes me want to give them the items I have so they won't be so disappointed! ( Course, my pink pony would absolutely love it if I managed to give away all her squash! )

I'm there now, playing Zingoz Pop on my account while waiting for leaves to fly on hers. They aren't coming very fast today on either account - which they should be, since it's Saturday. So I'm killing my time trying to help with the contest and earn a little more money. At least I can feel a tiny bit productive for the time I'm spending here.
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #369
Lil Kinz
clover52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somebody please answer me if you can start an aian account even if you live in the usa? Thank you
clover52 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:41 PM   #370
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by clover52
Can somebody please answer me if you can start an aian account even if you live in the usa? Thank you
yes you can. I live in the US and have both an Asian and a Euro
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: