Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #341
NancyDfan
Webkinz :)

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Autumn Sunset Sweater

I've gotten several of these with the red leaves.

Colorful Corn Display and Fall Festival Place Setting as well.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 12:19 PM   #342

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

All my leaves are STILL red, but one of the prizes was the Colorful Corn Display, which is supposedly an orange prize... Either way, they're not falling very fast for me.
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #343
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I knew that they would lengthen Fall Fest!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #344
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Squash at 1;23
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #345
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Did they fix the leaves for the American acounts? It stinks that that's the only color leaves we are getting. I want all new prizes, not yucky old ones. If they aren't fixed, then I give up with ff, I will trade for prizes.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #346
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

[notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] forgot to shake my trees....I did get one lumberjack hat...and the great tri colored sweater....just have fun everyone...only a day left....

Asian acct...........wall plate...soo small but cute
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #347
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

Default [langtitle=**]Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
I knew that they would lengthen Fall Fest!
[lang=**]I aws so happy to see that news.... more prizes...woot woot!! [/lang]
pollywog is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #348
Unregistered

So far it looks for me (one North American account, so not much data) that the 'shaking the trees' amounted to changing all leaf colors to red and limiting each day to one set of the five different prizes, and *slightly* increasing the chance of a leaf (earlier during best times I was getting about 2 leaves an hour, now it's more like 3 LPH), but maintaining the relative rarity of each prize. I was on nearly all day yesterday and got
one globe,
three Lumberjack coats,
four decorative wheat sheaf,
twelve hot apple cider,
and thirteen decorative cornucopia.

So yay, I got a globe. *CLINGS TO MY GLOBE*

I sure WISH they'd have one extra day omitting the most common 6 prizes and putting out a leaf every five minutes.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #349
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] forgot to shake the leaves because they aren't falling at all for me.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #350

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool
lickerish100 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: