Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #331
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Asian accounts have gone to the former "yellow leaf" prizes!

I logged back into my main Asian account at midnight Asian time. At exactly 12:11 I got this with a red leaf:

Click the image to open in full size.

If this confirms my suspicions, it means that:

Friday was our last day for the "red" prizes (cider, cornucopia, sheaf, coat, globe).

Today (Saturday) is our last chance for the "orange" prizes (squash, sweater, place setting, hat, corn display).

Tomorrow (Sunday) is our last chance for the "yellow" prizes (toque, elm, wall plate, galoshes, candle).

Each type account (Asian, Euro, NA) is switching as it reaches midnight in its own time zone.
May I offer a suggestion that you state this is your theory
because [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] may change the rules to your theory.

The reason I say this is that I remember the Great Fall Fest of 2007.
In the first few day, Leaves were flying faster than we could click them.
There was no set timing or pattern until [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] changed the rules on us.
Then we had to figure out a timing pattern and which leaves gave prizes
but the minute we figured it out, it changed again.

The 6 leaves I caught this morning on my asian acct
were a combination of all the different colored leaves.
No Red only prizes...ALL of the colored leaves.

You must remember every acct is different.
Dixiecup is right on with statement that she is used to getting nothing
during festivals. A lot of members on WI have the same issue including myself.
We accept that we were are the exception to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s programmer rules
and work with what we have hoping that maybe it might be of some use to others.

I wish you luck in Fallfesting and hope that you fare better than the rest of us exceptions.
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #332
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Same here (more new stuff before they "shook the trees")! I am wondering if they made the leaves more frequent and then made the new prizes even harder to get! I did get 2 globes yesterday, but that was with 6 accounts open and about 12 hours at the computer!
And the leaves didn't seem more frequent to me!
I don't think they are more frequent at all. The timing was steady for me at the same 5 minutes I've been able to get since Wednesday. It was great to get a couple of globes yesterday but not at the cost of missing out on the other prizes today and tomorrow with limited on-line time.

The one prize color per day is not going to work well for the kids that didn't have the luxury of time on their side during the school week.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #333
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #334
Webkinz :)

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Well, as for my account your theory is bogus. I just got the lumberjack hat.
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #335
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I keep getting red leafs yesterday now i have found any. going to go log in and out are we in a clubhouse room?

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Asian accounts have gone to the former "yellow leaf" prizes!

I logged back into my main Asian account at midnight Asian time. At exactly 12:11 I got this with a red leaf:

If this confirms my suspicions, it means that:

Friday was our last day for the "red" prizes (cider, cornucopia, sheaf, coat, globe).

Today (Saturday) is our last chance for the "orange" prizes (squash, sweater, place setting, hat, corn display).

Tomorrow (Sunday) is our last chance for the "yellow" prizes (toque, elm, wall plate, galoshes, candle).

Each type account (Asian, Euro, NA) is switching as it reaches midnight in its own time zone.
wait so i cant get the globe?

Last edited by starbucksfun; 09-25-2010 at 11:45 AM..
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #336
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
I keep getting red leafs yesterday now i have found any. going to go log in and out are we in a clubhouse room?

wait so i cant get the globe?
WebCats is just giving us helpful hints based on the patterns from the last few days, and I've found it to be very helpful. We won't really know for sure until each day progresses. With [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], it's always up in the air!!

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
I wouldn't really call it bogus, based on what the leaves are producing today, that is one of the prizes you should be seeing

Please keep in mind these are just theories based on what's been going on. Nothing is written in stone, and each person will find what they find Good Luck to all

Last edited by kayembee; 09-25-2010 at 11:51 AM..
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #337
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
WebCats is just giving us helpful hints based on the patterns from the last few days, and I've found it to be very helpful. We won't really know for sure until each day progresses. With [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], it's always up in the air!!

I wouldn't really call it bogus, based on what the leaves are producing today, that is one of the prizes you should be seeing

Please keep in mind these are just theories based on what's been going on. Nothing is written in stone, and each person will find what they find Good Luck to all
ok thank you!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #338
Unregistered

Does anyone know if the leaves are on a schedule or if there coming at random?
Old 09-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #339
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
No, that just proves the theory!! That is an orange leaf prize!!

The North American accounts are getting the orange leaf prizes today, which include the Lumerjack hat!! The Asian accounts are now on the yellow leaf prizes! Which is a shame, because all week I rarely got the globe and jacket (red leaf prizes)--which includes about 12 hours at the computer yesterday with 6 accounts open! I need more globes and jackets so I can have 1 for each of my family's accounts!

From Webkinzmomma's post:

RED LEAVES
Decorative Cornucopia
Decorative Wheat Sheaf
Hot Apple Cider
Lumberjack Coat
Falling Leaf Snowglobe

YELLOW LEAVES
Autumn Sunset Torque
Potted Elm
Pressed Leaf Wall Plate
Gourd Table Candle
Wooley Galashes

ORANGE LEAVES
Autumn Sunset Sweater
Baked Butternut Squash
Fall Festival Place Setting
Lumberjack Hat
Colorful Corn Display
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #340
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i too have been getting squash, 2 hats and about 10 sweaters. i want the other prizes as well. or atleast boots and coats to go with the hats
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: