Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Grrrrrrrr..........I had a red leaf float on my screen, but i couldn't click it because of the please wait...
broevil222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #322
Fred will become famous soon enough

The leaves are on 6 minutes interval, not very frequent and ALL ORANGE.
All Zimas are chocolate
And the kids are playing soccer which is better than what I am doing this morning.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #323
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

The extra leaves are not working for me. I cleared my cache, cookies and then logged in. I spent a long time in Quizzy's and never saw a single leaf! That's worse than before for me! At least I'd see a couple - now nothing? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #324
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I did like they said... Logged out and cleared out my cookies and temp files. Now I am getting no leaves at all.

This is what I have gotten since they started the fall festival:
striped sweater x 1
striped toque x 1
cournoucopia x 4
wheat sheaf x 1
place setting x2
cider x 3
potted elm x 1
leaf plate x 1

I got none of the new items... and I don't have time to sit around all day waiting for leaves. This is frustrating. Typical webkinz world event though, lol!
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #325
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

all my leaves are red... my odds today seem better though I got 2 lumberjack hats and 2 corn displays from about 20 leaves

I want globes, boots, lumberjack jacket, and candles too
Old 09-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #326
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I haven't seen a single leaf this morning. I did the delete browsing history thing. Is that the same thing as clearing your cache? I've also logged out and back in to no avail. Anyone else having a problem seeing leaves? Any Ideas of what to do. It's raining on my accounts . Could that be slowing things down?
crosses is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #327
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm doing better. I've gotten 4 leaves within about an hour and a halfr. But it's still very frustrating.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #328
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Any change w/ American accounts? I know the other two are doing better. Hopefully [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] will realize this soon and fix something in tonight's maintenance. Maybe we can all catch up tomorrow. Otherwise we'll all end up trading for the prizes.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #329
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has really failed on this event. This has been a programming problem with the "click to win" events this year. It is really a shame since the the previous events did work.

There have been no leaves on my accounts since the change. The new addition is problems with doing much of anything in Webkinz World. "Please Wait" has dominated the day on 4 servers. This requires a log out and log in. All of the tips people have given have been tried and they have not worked. I have accepted that this event will not be working for my godchildren or I.

Congratulations to everyone who has received prizes. The new prizes look pretty good. Good luck to those who can see the leaves and who will be clicking on leaves!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #330
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by 1ginger
I got more new stuff before we went to this one color prize thing. I need shoes and I can not play tomorrow. Busy with Church stuff. Trying to decided to I open Asian account for shoes or not.

Same here (more new stuff before they "shook the trees")! I am wondering if they made the leaves more frequent and then made the new prizes even harder to get! I did get 2 globes yesterday, but that was with 6 accounts open and about 12 hours at the computer!
And the leaves didn't seem more frequent to me!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: