Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #311
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by Fred
How come whenever they shake the trees it gets worse?
And believe you me, it got worse. Less frequent, less leaves.
lol...so true isn't it? I love it when the "fix" things.

View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
its saturday though
Yes, but this is [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]...not sure they would be prepared to switch the timing for a silly old thing like there not actually being any school today.
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #312
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

now this is wierd, i've been on 6min. cycle and this last time was 7min. now i am confused
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #313

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I have been logged in for over an hour and have only seen one red leaf and have already logged out and cleared the cache. Is there anything else we can do to see more leaves?
Same thing happened to me
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #314
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

When it comes to prices, I'm dissapointed for only getting last-year stuff. So far, I got cornucopia & place setting. I traded for sheaf.

I badly want the coat, hat, galoshes, globe, candle and corn display.
But considering how this is going, I don't see it happening....
Old 09-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #315
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
That is horrible news for me! I can't get that Globe!! No offense, but I so hope you are wrong.. I couldn't get the leaves flowing yesterday, only have an hour for this today.. and won't be able to get on tomorrow..
I know! I wanted more of that globe too. But it sure looks that way. The Asian accounts got only the "orange" prizes -- but inside red leaves -- all day Saturday and now they've switched to what used to be in yellow leaves.

View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
RED. only RED. all day! And webkinz is so slow
All the leaves are red now. Yesterday we got the same red prizes, but since midnight the red leaves are carrying the prizes that used to be in orange leaves.

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
It is a lot slower today no doubt. Perhaps it will pick up in the afternoon. I don't know why it would be on the "kids school" schedule still, but you never know.

Crossing fingers while making a made face at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]
I found that to be true all day on my Asian accounts. They were quite slow in the morning, but around 3pm they started to pick up on a 6-minute cycle (often multiples of 6) ... all the way til around 9:30pm, when they dropped off drastically and went to an 11-minute cycle (that was usually really 22, 33 or even 66 minutes).
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #316
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Nice of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to try to help but I have not seen any improvement in leave numbers. After taking part in every festival so far this one seems the worst for me in numbers.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #317
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I'm only catching red leaves once again, but they're giving me other items than the hot apple cider, cornicopia, etc.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #318
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I know! I wanted more of that globe too. But it sure looks that way. The Asian accounts got only the "orange" prizes -- but inside red leaves -- all day Saturday and now they've switched to what used to be in yellow leaves.

More?? I'm just trying to get ONE!
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #319
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

Is it just me or is anyone else just getting tons of squash?
Old 09-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #320
I Love Webkinz

1ginger is on a distinguished road

I got more new stuff before we went to this one color prize thing. I need shoes and I can not play tomorrow. Busy with Church stuff. Trying to decided to I open Asian account for shoes or not.
1ginger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: