Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #291
Webkinz :)

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Just got a toque and a sweater on 2 NA accounts and a lumberjack hat on an asian account...

Had sound for 2 of them not for the other. There seemed to be a few second delay and then the leaf floated across.
Draconia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #292

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Is it just me, or is WW extremely slow? I haven't seen any leaves and everything takes a huge time to load. I tried trading, but just when I found someone offering me FF stuff, WW froze on me...
I see a leaf floating and the please wait comes up so I can't click on it...tired of all this...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #293
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Is it just me, or is WW extremely slow? I haven't seen any leaves and everything takes a huge time to load. I tried trading, but just when I found someone offering me FF stuff, WW froze on me...
It's incredibly slow today. Tons of please waits, and I just got booted on one of my NA accounts as a leaf was floating by.

Oh well - guess that's a sign that I need to take a break!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #294
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
i guess we aren't suppose to talk about sending things to others on here. both posts are gone. sorry, wasn't sure if it was against the rules. won't happen again. i've been getting a variety of items, but all have been red.
Wanting to send someone a gift is not against the rules. Requesting one (or requesting a trade) is definitely against the rules.
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #295

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

I keep getting logged off or please wait!
I have only been able to catch 26 leaves on a NA since last week (with trying for hours each day) and I have been awarded w/ all old items! Same exact thing happened last year!
Good Luck to Everyone this weekend may you all get the items that you want!
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #296
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

It's funny. I've got 3 accounts open. One gets fairly regular leaves, one gets them few and far between, and the third just doesn't seem to get anything...
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #297
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Asian accounts have gone to the former "yellow leaf" prizes!

I logged back into my main Asian account at midnight Asian time. At exactly 12:11 I got this with a red leaf:

Click the image to open in full size.

If this confirms my suspicions, it means that:

Friday was our last day for the "red" prizes (cider, cornucopia, sheaf, coat, globe).

Today (Saturday) is our last chance for the "orange" prizes (squash, sweater, place setting, hat, corn display).

Tomorrow (Sunday) is our last chance for the "yellow" prizes (toque, elm, wall plate, galoshes, candle).

Each type account (Asian, Euro, NA) is switching as it reaches midnight in its own time zone.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #298

Adora will become famous soon enough

Well I am certainly happy that they are extending the Fall Festival! I have seen only 3-5 leaves total...one good thing is out of those prizes I received apple cider and the wooly galoshes!
Adora is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #299

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

I have only been able to get the striped sweater. Are the other two sweaters prizes this year also? I thought WI said they were but I haven't seen them thanks for answering
tusks is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #300

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Cleared my cache...yet again. Went to one account. "Please wait..." "Please wait..." Please wait..." Finally loaded. Did all my daily activities...took twice as long as normal. Went to spin the Wheel of the Month. Wouldn't load. Had to log out, then back in, three times before it finally loaded. Got the stupid food for all my efforts. Went to play the community game. Normally, when I play this game I can get to at least level 10 or higher before I use up all my tries. Due to the slowness of WW, I only made it to level 5. Went back to my garden. Waited. And waited. And waited. Was on this one single account over an hour. Not one single leaf! NOT ONE! Went to my second account. Took five minutes for the page to even load, once I logged on. As soon as it did log on, went to the Wheel of the Month. The wheel came up, but I couldn't click on it, as it locked up...again. Logged out, thoroughly disgusted.

Sorry, but I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] telling us to "clear your cache", is nothing more than a ploy on their part. Clearing your cache does nothing to help the leaves fall or the games work correctly. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to fix these problems at their end and stop trying to make us all believe that it's "our problem" if we can't find a falling leaf!

Fall Fest? I'm calling it a Fall Mess!

I would like to say a big "Thank You", to the two people that I met in the Trading Room last night. (Sorry, I can't remember your pet's names.) They traded with me and my pet for two of the new leaf globes. With those two globes and the one leaf table decoration, are the only three new items I've been able to get. Hopefully I will be able to find some more in the Trading Rooms later. That's easier and more fun than waiting for those "No Show" leaves to fall.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: