Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #281
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

well 18 min. have came and went. i'm giving it til 10:02, then i QUIT! this is rediculous! wasted so much time..
for nothing. my house is a pit, laundry is piled up and all for a few new items. but i will probably be back. can't stay away to long
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 09:04 AM   #282

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Thought I would add that I have gotten 2 butternut squash, a corn display, a sweater and a place setting on my NA accounts since 9:30. My asian acct has produced 1 leaf with a sweater shortly after first logging in. Nothing more after the day change.

I have just tried to go back a little bit through this thread to see if anyone else has mentioned hearing a sound just before the leaf comes across. I have had 5 leafs this morning and just before 3 of them there was a sound kind of like rice begin shaken in a tin can. Shortly after a leaf floated by. I also heard the sound 2 other time when no leaf flew by and it was on the five minute cyle that no leaf was seen. Anyone else noticed this or know what the sound is if it is not related?

I have also had 3 leafs with no sound, so it might not be related.....

Last edited by Draconia; 09-25-2010 at 09:04 AM..
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:10 AM   #283
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for extending it, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]

But I'm still not seeing any. I only got one last night, and I was on for about an hour and 15 mins.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #284
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I just logged in again to try for more leafs but now my storage items won't load. Any one else having this problem
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:13 AM   #285
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

of course after i decide to quit, the leaves are coming at 12min. cycle. so i guess i'll stay alittle longer.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:13 AM   #286
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is great that there extending it. LOL I almost got all the prizes mostly because, of my friends been helping me but, for some reason I keep mostly the same stuff about 98% of the time every time I click on a leaf.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 AM   #287
loony9083

i guess we aren't suppose to talk about sending things to others on here. both posts are gone. sorry, wasn't sure if it was against the rules. won't happen again. i've been getting a variety of items, but all have been red.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #288
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is correct, momluvswebkinz We have a gift exchange and that is the only way that people are allowed to trade items. It is a safe trading environment.
It is in the forum rules when you first sign up with Webkinz Insider. They are also located here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
This is where you will also find out that Red and Blue ink are reserved for staff use only
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #289
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Is it just me, or is WW extremely slow? I haven't seen any leaves and everything takes a huge time to load. I tried trading, but just when I found someone offering me FF stuff, WW froze on me...
Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #290

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

yeah, I realized that. Sorry about that!
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: