Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #261
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
What you could do for now is "flag" that post -- use the little red flag down below your avatar -- for a moderator to see it. A little box will come up asking why you want a moderator to look at it and you can ask to have the colors changed.
Thanks for this advice. I just reported it and asked to have it edited. I thought I'd read the rules thoroughly but never saw that about the font colors. I am a WI member, so it surprises me that I can't edit my posts.

I have gotten a few leaves on our accounts this morning. That nasty squash is back again, I see! My poor pony HATES me force-feeding them to her! lol
I am getting the leaves every 12 minutes for the last three cycles. Problem is, I don't have much time today, I have to take my girl to the Kids' Clinic at Lowes this morning then get groceries and have a family get-together this afternoon/evening/night.

At least they are making fire trucks at the kids clinic. So that is something that will cheer my girl up. And you can believe I will NOT be stopping by the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] displays while doing the shopping at Meijers today!
No new critters or trading cards being bought by me this week!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #262
petitepal is on a distinguished road

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to start realizing we are the ones that put money in their pockets. The only reason the store in my neighborhood carries webkinz is because my family buys them otherwise they would be done with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. They are so busy trying to make money off of new products and putting stuff that you can only get in the estore, for the most insane prices, that they are not taking care of their customers and what is wrong with the site now!
petitepal is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #263
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Threatening [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does nothing to speed up the leaves. It does nothing for your own well being, either. Please refrain from using this thread as a thread to FLAME [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:02 AM   #264

BinkyBunny is on a distinguished road

Cleared cache and watched with anticipation all morning. No leaves. Where are they? What a disappointment
BinkyBunny is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 AM   #265

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Threatening [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does nothing to speed up the leaves. It does nothing for your own well being, either. Please refrain from using this thread as a thread to FLAME [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
Well said Dixiecup. I never complain that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is trying to make money because if they stop making money on Webkinz products......bye-bye Webkinz World! Of course their goal is to make a profit.

BTW, I have been getting leaves on a 6-minute schedule.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 AM   #266

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
BUT, the fact remains that they have the patience we, as adults, seem to lack. They accept it for what it is...a bonus
Not my girl. EDIT she gave up last week. She tried. worked at it the first two days then gave up! She won't even log into WW because she doesn't want to have to wait while getting nothing for her efforts!

So I have been logging into both our accounts and trying to keep them active so I don't miss a single leaf.

It's harvest time here and I have lots of veggies to get canned and frozen. Needless to say, I haven't gotten a whole lot done because of living on this computer so I don't miss a CHANCE at getting us both one of each item. Still don't have any table candles or colorful corn displays. At least I've gotten some place settings and a couple of the hats! That's good because we needed them.

I will say that at least the leaves ARE falling this morning! I've gotten 5 on each account so far in the last two hours. Also found Zilma [notranslate]Zum[/notranslate] 4 times on WN. But I'm out of time. As soon as I post this, I have to get going. Might get a little time early this afternoon but then nothing until at least midnight or tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-25-2010 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: please do not post ages
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #267
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

LOL:: The only thing I got so far was a pair of galoshes, Jae's Momma I am on a server that has done this for the past 3 years. I know what it is like to get nothing, I vowed to make it a NON-issue so that I could enjoy It is not worth it to me to lose sleep over pixels
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #268
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I have only seen one leaf so far this morning, my son just gave up trying after not seeing any yet.
I enjoyed yesterday, was able to get the globes we needed, one for each kid.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #269
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I think the NA and Euro accounts are still on a 6-minute cycle (meaning a CHANCE every six minutes after you logged in), but the Asian accounts have now switched to an 11-minute cycle.

Since logging out, clearing cache, and logging in again I've had this, all still with sweaters and place settings:

1st Asian: 10:07; 10:29 (22 min apart)
2nd Asian: 9:55; 10:17
3rd Asian: 9:34; 10:07; 10:18; 10:29 (33, 22, 11 minutes apart)
Euro acct: 12:50; 1:08; 1:26 (18 & 18 minutes apart)
My statement above may be incorrect for the NA leaf cycle. Can anyone provide definite times for NA since 7am?

It seems [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is still using different leaf cycles at different times of the day, at least for the Asian accounts, even though it's the weekend. "After school" hours for Asian accounts kept to a 6-min cycle, but around 9:30pm (Asian time) they went to an 11-min cycle (though it's been mostly 22 and 33 minutes). Euro accounts are still on the 6-minute cycle.

Can anyone provide specifics for the current NA cycle?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:16 AM   #270
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I just got squash from a red leaf
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: