Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #251
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

well i switched accounts, maybe this one will be better. i hope so!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 AM   #252

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

all I get if I see them is table setting..........so sad
cfent57 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #253
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well I know this may be good news for some folks but for our family it means nothing. We really don't get into this click and win stuff...but in the time we have been online and tried to click leaves not a one of them has been clickable. In other words, yea they are making more leaves fall...but when you click on them and nothing happens...you can have all the leaves in the world and it not make a difference. I am pleased though that this will help many. Clearing caches and cookies and all that stuff just doesn't always make a difference. Thats okay though...as I said before...its not that big of a deal as we try not to make these activities all that important.

Also having the option to pick the most desired items up by other means rather than sitting in front of a screen for hours...well that makes my day.

Last edited by Tula; 09-25-2010 at 07:31 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #254

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
sooo, this is suppose to be for the kids? most kids i know would have already quit!

my grand kids all ready quit so I thought I would try to get them some today but if table setting is all I get for get it...not worth my time to sit here and wait for them...
cfent57 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #255
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I have gotten a corn decoration and a lumberjack hat this morning, so even though the leaves were red, there were some prizes that typically come in the other colored leaves...
Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #256
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Thanks for letting me know this. I was not aware of that. I tried to edit my post but for some reason, it says I can NOT edit my posts AND I can NOT begin new threads!

Anyone have any idea why I can't do these things???

So I guess the mods will have to see it and edit it for me.
View Post Originally Posted by queenbeemmz
I think you have to be an insider member to start threads and edit your posts.
Jae's Momma, I'm not an Insider Insider but I can edit my posts and start threads sometimes. Sometimes I can't. What you could do for now is "flag" that post -- use the little red flag down below your avatar -- for a moderator to see it. A little box will come up asking why you want a moderator to look at it and you can ask to have the colors changed.

I think the NA and Euro accounts are still on a 6-minute cycle (meaning a CHANCE every six minutes after you logged in), but the Asian accounts have now switched to an 11-minute cycle.

Since logging out, clearing cache, and logging in again I've had this, all still with sweaters and place settings:

1st Asian: 10:07; 10:29 (22 min apart)
2nd Asian: 9:55; 10:17
3rd Asian: 9:34; 10:07; 10:18; 10:29 (33, 22, 11 minutes apart)
Euro acct: 12:50; 1:08; 1:26 (18 & 18 minutes apart)
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:39 AM   #257

moni407 is an unknown quantity at this point

all I want to know is how [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] knows exactly when i step away from my computer to do something like grab a drink cause it always seems when i am across the room there goes a leaf
moni407 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #258
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Another event - another bust for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Even if they do fix things my kids are busy with activities this weekend. No child should ever be expected to spend more than 30 min per day on any computer game - it's irresponsible of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to "require" more for them to participate in a game.

I would have much preferred if this had been like the ghosts and prizes were easier to find but there was just one of each per account.

They may have shaken the trees but somebody forgot to tell the trees to let go of those darn leaves!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #259
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
sooo, this is suppose to be for the kids? most kids i know would have already quit!
I know I have, but I was just on my Granddaughter's account and she has not quit She must have been busy in her account yesterday because I see stuff in there that I want LOL. Not that i would ever take it, it would break her heart. BUT, the fact remains that they have the patience we, as adults, seem to lack. They accept it for what it is...a bonus
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 07:52 AM   #260

Pupkinz is on a distinguished road

Who needs autumn globes, cute little furry hats & shoes, when you can have cornucopias, butternut squash, and placemate?

Did I really just say, "placemate?"
Pupkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: