Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 06:40 AM   #231
irulek
Webkinz :)

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Another Red Leaf and a corn display! Still want that coat. The Stadium has good leaf turnout.
irulek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #232
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

all mine have been red, i did get the lumberjack hat on one of them. i think i'm on 6 min. cycle. waiting to see on the 18 min.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:42 AM   #233

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I just got squash and it was a red leaf.
Very different what has been happening on my account.
I sign in and get a leaf at 6 minutes.
Then I have sat and waited at least a half hour and get nothing in that time period.
I sign out and back in and get a leaf at 6 minutes again.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #234
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Still haven't gotten any leaves but I cleared my cache twice
Old 09-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #235
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
all mine have been red, i did get the lumberjack hat on one of them. i think i'm on 6 min. cycle. waiting to see on the 18 min.
ok, so i'll wait for 24 min.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #236
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm only in Asian and Euro accounts right now -- since I'm afraid I only have a couple hours left on the Asian to pick up the corn display -- but it has slowed w-a-a-a-y down. I did clear cache, but getting back into a rhythm always takes a while so I don't know if the 6-minute cycle is still holding. So far only one leaf (red) at 7:34am EST; it was a sweater.

In just over 2 hours it will be Sunday on the Asian accounts. Will see then if they start getting only the yellow prizes.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:50 AM   #237
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

still no leaves after almost an hour
Old 09-25-2010, 06:54 AM   #238

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

Logged on at 713 & so far only 2 red leaves (732 & 750) got squash & place setting.
All I need are the colorful corn display & the gourd candle!

Don't forget, while waiting for leaves to try & catch the chocolate [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] on the webkinznewz site!
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:56 AM   #239
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Very different what has been happening on my account.
I sign in and get a leaf at 6 minutes.
Then I have sat and waited at least a half hour and get nothing in that time period.
I sign out and back in and get a leaf at 6 minutes again.
Same here, Ms. Mom. Good observation. Rep to you.
Bankskinz, in Asia - burning daylight fast...
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:56 AM   #240
loony9083

well i logged out and cleared cache and back in again! still waiting
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: