Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:57 AM   #211
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
One red leaf (cornucopia) since 10pm over two NA accts.
View Post Originally Posted by mao333
It's really disappointing this year. So few leaves and sometimes I can't even click on the rare one that goes by. I click right on it over and over and nothing happens. It's very frustrating this year....
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I havent gotten anything in hours either.
The last post one flew across for the first time in 2 hours, it has been 4 hours with 1 leaf, I have been logged into 2 of them at once, logged out and in on the other several times after giving it time to cycle through and nothing
This has got to be the most miserable Fall Fest ever.
The problem is that there are just too many different prizes.......which leave the odds of getting the new items virtually impossible.

The kids have school all day and I work all day.
Until we manage to finish homework, eat dinner, and then find webkinz time, the leaves just aren't there. Then they stop flying at 9:00. So sad.

I was on tonight for 5 hours with 2 accounts up at a time.
Only managed 3 leaves between 9-10 (wheat, cider, squash)
Got 1 leaf between 10-12:00 (cider) and Only 1 leaf from 12-2:00 (toque).
If they shook the trees they must have knocked them all off because there are none left.

Where are the new items ??
The only ones we have gotten all week are 3 coats, 4 boots, and 1 pumpkin candle......not even enough to give 1 to each kid's account.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 02:07 AM   #212
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63

Where are the new items ??
The only ones we have gotten all week are 3 coats, 4 boots, and 1 pumpkin candle......not even enough to give 1 to each kid's account.
At least you got some coats and boots, I have one coat, one hat, 2 cider, and 4 squash. That is from all week
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 02:43 AM   #213
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Since 1 a.m. EST, all I've gotten on three Asian accounts are the prizes that were previously carried only in the ORANGE leaves. But these leaves are still all RED.

So now, just getting "orange" prizes, but delivered in red leaves.
Copy that Webcats.
In the past hour, plus, with all members of our family watching all six accounts (4 ASIAN, 1 NA, 1 EUR), we've gotten a grand total of 8 leaves! 5 SQUASH!!!! That is just absurd. Ridiculous.
8 leaves in a total of 60 minutes times 6 accounts - so 8 LEAVES for 360 minutes!!!!! 1 per forty minutes. Pathetic.
This is really getting frustrating.
I had to trade a BIG ITEM in the you-know-what room for a GLOBE - now we have TWO after 6 DAYS for 4 PEOPLE!!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 02:59 AM   #214
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

it says you can get a jacket from the red leaf but I got a LUMBERJACK HAT instead

and tons of cider and squash! ack!

Worst fall fest since I started WKW
this is my 3rd year
peasioux is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 03:37 AM   #215
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

When is [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] going to shake the trees i was waiting for 20 minutes and i have not gotten one today
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 03:44 AM   #216
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Hopefully [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will get this fixed up for th last 2 days.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 03:45 AM   #217
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Since hearing a few days ago that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] had set the timing of the leaves to fall more frequently when kids are out of school, I've been logging into my NA, Euro, and Asian accounts pretty much just during the after-school hours for each time zone (other than for hourlies). It's worked fairly well, with accounts all going to 5-minute cycles with time gaps inbetween.

I went into three Asian accounts (two mine, one a young friend's) just before 3pm Asian time and these are the results so far:

1st acct: 3:02; 3:26; 4:32; 4:44; 4:50; 5:26; 5:50; 5:56; 6:14; 6:38
2nd acct: 3:21; 3:45; 4:03; 4:09; 4:15; 4:33; 4:45; 4:51; 5:09; 5:15; 5:27
3rd acct: 4:03; 4:21; 4:39; 4:57; 5:09; 5:15; 5:27; 5:33; 5:51; 5:57; 6:09;
6:33

On a 6-minute schedule right now, as you can see.

Most prizes are squash or sweaters -- I haven't gotten a place setting but once -- but the 3rd account (my friend's) got 2 LJ hats and a corn display as her last three prizes.

I won't try my Euro account til a few hours from now, when supposedly it would be "after school" there.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:04 AM   #218
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

BUT it's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!
They should be coming fast & furious ALL DAY today & tomorrow - as most kids are out of school! Come'on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
We'res still only getting 1 per HOUR!
View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Since hearing a few days ago that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] had set the timing of the leaves to fall more frequently when kids are out of school, I've been logging into my NA, Euro, and Asian accounts pretty much just during the after-school hours for each time zone (other than for hourlies). It's worked fairly well, with accounts all going to 5-minute cycles with time gaps inbetween.

I went into three Asian accounts (two mine, one a young friend's) just before 3pm Asian time and these are the results so far:

1st acct: 3:02; 3:26; 4:32; 4:44; 4:50; 5:26; 5:50; 5:56; 6:14; 6:38
2nd acct: 3:21; 3:45; 4:03; 4:09; 4:15; 4:33; 4:45; 4:51; 5:09; 5:15; 5:27
3rd acct: 4:03; 4:21; 4:39; 4:57; 5:09; 5:15; 5:27; 5:33; 5:51; 5:57; 6:09;
6:33

On a 6-minute schedule right now, as you can see.

Most prizes are squash or sweaters -- I haven't gotten a place setting but once -- but the 3rd account (my friend's) got 2 LJ hats and a corn display as her last three prizes.

I won't try my Euro account til a few hours from now, when supposedly it would be "after school" there.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #219
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

WebCats has done the legwork for you.

6 minute cycle.

Only one group of prizes:

~ squash (abundant)
~ sweater (plentiful)

~ place setting (common)
~ Lumberjack Hat (rare, here ~ 1 per 6 accounts per 3 hours)

~ Colorful Corn Display (very rare, here ~ 1 all week)

*Also: haven't been able to log into our NA account at all today ~ so no idea how that one is.
Above totals are from 4 Asian deluxe & 1 European
Old 09-25-2010, 04:42 AM   #220
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I hope it's not going to be this way, but I have a suspicion that Saturday we're just going to see the former "orange" prizes and Sunday we'll see the former "yellow" prizes. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] said they were going to give us better chances; by focusing each of the remaining days on one set, we would (ostensibly) get more of those things.

On Friday, NA accounts started seeing only red leaves, with only the former "red" prizes (cornucopia, sheaf, cider, coat, globe). I know people opening their Asian accounts were seeing "orange" prizes -- but remember, on Asian time it turned Saturday at 10 am EST. ALL I'm getting on Asian right now are the "orange" prizes dressed in red leaves (sweater, squash, place setting, hat, corn display).

If this is what's happening, we just have today -- Saturday -- to get the "orange" prizes. Tomorrow (if this is so) we'll get chances at the "yellow" prizes (toque, tree, wall plate, galoshes, candle).

Like I said, I hope that we have more chances at the former red prizes, but it looks like things are getting narrowed down.

WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: