Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:12 AM   #201
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I am definately not seeing them fly faster....[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] bring out the leaf blower please!!!!
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #202

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

every now n then something i intend to be funny Actually is.
wasn't sure anyone would get it

i may be good-fer-nuthin! but a laugh! ...once in a while.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:15 AM   #203

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
ok well guess thats it for tonight. gunna have one sick panda in the morning i left him in strawberry fields n didnt put him to bed. or even feed him. poor widdle guy.
even if im sorry that i dont get all the items by sunday's end
i think my panda will be glad when i start paying attention to him again. not that they have feelings anyways. just as well. wouldnt want us Both to be disappointed!

night everybody n Good Luck This Weekend. hope you all get At Least one of everything. and a whole bunch more!
Oh no!!! You just reminded me....I forgot to put my chocolate lab to bed. I left her in the storage room....It's horrible in there and no place to go but stand by the door. I think I fed her, but now I'm not sure.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #204

LOL the great thing about Dogs is that they forgive you. can even accidentally close the sliding door on their tail when you let them in from outside and the next day they wanna lick your face again.
right after "taking a bath"
eww

dr. quack will fixim up. assuming youve accumulated any kinzcash over the last couple of days of not wanting to risk playing games. or spent all your loot on Last Years Halloween Items. grumble.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:22 AM   #205
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I have two Asian accounts open. The first hasn't gotten anything for about an hour, but the other has started a 6-minute cycle: 3:45; 4:03; 4:09; 4:15 (Asian time).
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #206

Zeela is just really niceZeela is just really nice

Just got a lumberjack hat on a red leaf on a European account.
Zeela is offline Male
Old 09-25-2010, 01:25 AM   #207

what time do north american aco****s Open again?

not sure what i typed there. was an accident! lol!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:26 AM   #208
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
what time do north american aco****s Open again?

not sure what i typed there. was an accident! lol!
About 3:15AM- 3:25AM
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #209
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Since 1 a.m. EST, all I've gotten on three Asian accounts are the prizes that were previously carried only in the ORANGE leaves. But these leaves are still all RED.

So now, just getting "orange" prizes, but delivered in red leaves.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:55 AM   #210

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Since 1 a.m. EST, all I've gotten on three Asian accounts are the prizes that were previously carried only in the ORANGE leaves. But these leaves are still all RED.

So now, just getting "orange" prizes, but delivered in red leaves.
At least you are getting leaves. I have not seen a leaf for over an hour...yes I cleared my cache
camplittleangel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: