Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:47 AM   #191
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
can they make the leaves that don't get caugh fall on the ground for us to find?
I wish! Or at least have them make a sound, like crunching leaves underfoot, so we wouldn't have to stare at the screen for hours on end. I think I'm going to need a new eyeglass prescription after this event.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #192
Webkinz :)

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

im sprung
how they got me
got me clickin leaves that are so few
if you aint been im tellin you
you do
you do
you do. dodo dododo.

o they got me clickin for hours. are these leaves or are they flowers? cuz it smells, but it aint good. i ask myself how [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] could
let us get so excited. and then find out weve been misguided
think id rather do dishes
then
risk missin a leaf doin Wheel of Wishes

on top of that im kinda tired so i gotta get back to bed....

im sprung not like spring tho. cuz its fall. and i fell. for their lies. evil [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate].
now im going to have t-pain stuck in my head. vunderful, ya? nah!

EEEK ALMOST 2
</3
Old 09-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #193
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
And they have the hypocrisy to put up banners that say to "Get outside and play" and "Go read a book"
Have to agree with you there! It seems the different departments in [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] don't know what the others are doing sometimes.

You know what, as much as we're complaining, here we still sit with our accounts open .... waiting .... and waiting .... and not just stopping and saying "forget it". That's part of what gets me, that they know we'll still be here doing it! I hear that they ARE listening to callers and trying to make some adjustments, but I haven't seen any difference in my own accounts yet. I've also heard from more experienced players that in previous Fall Fests, the leaves have fallen more at the end of the week. Hope that's so!

While typing this, I've gotten two red leaves that both were squash -- previously only in orange. It does look like the colors are changing up.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #194

what a t-pain in the be um

sorry. need to cheer myself up. seems the only thing i have left is squash and nonsense
and the squash dun work @ cheering me up
Old 09-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #195
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

SQUASH is back and it's making up for lost time!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #196

LOL @ the challenge-meter for the communal contest. looks like someone finally gave up on leaves and played for like 10 seconds before they realised How Badly We Need Leaves

must have leaves

leaf zombies

o ya! [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] got us wrapped round, baby right round their little finger baby right round round round.

blah blah Exactly! this has not been lots of fun open up you leafs? or something
watch out here none come!

LOL one minute left and i get a leaf. oh my gosh, i got squash!

when u get 10 squash should automatically be able to unlick lumberjack coat. for the love of crepes.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:03 AM   #197
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

ok. Looks like we gonna have only red leaves but with all prizes. But we need better odds for new ones!

I have a forest of elms, field of shief, kitchen department of plates and settings, supermarket of torques and sweaters, restaurant of ciders and squashes, farm of cornucopias but almost no new prizes!

Last edited by kiska; 09-25-2010 at 01:03 AM..
Old 09-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #198

ok well guess thats it for tonight. gunna have one sick panda in the morning i left him in strawberry fields n didnt put him to bed. or even feed him. poor widdle guy.
even if im sorry that i dont get all the items by sunday's end
i think my panda will be glad when i start paying attention to him again. not that they have feelings anyways. just as well. wouldnt want us Both to be disappointed!

night everybody n Good Luck This Weekend. hope you all get At Least one of everything. and a whole bunch more!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #199
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
LOL @ the challenge-meter for the communal contest. looks like someone finally gave up on leaves and played for like 10 seconds before they realised How Badly We Need Leaves

must have leaves

leaf zombies

o ya! [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] got us wrapped round, baby right round their little finger baby right round round round.

blah blah Exactly! this has not been lots of fun open up you leafs? or something
watch out here none come!

LOL one minute left and i get a leaf. oh my gosh, i got squash!

when u get 10 squash should automatically be able to unlick lumberjack coat. for the love of crepes.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:11 AM   #200

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

The leaves are changing. I got two red and they were squash and an autumn sweater. Tomorrow should be a better day. At least the red leaves are easier to spot. The others sometimes blend into the backround. Night all...till tomorrow and more leaf clicking.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: