Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

mao333 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

It's really disappointing this year. So few leaves and sometimes I can't even click on the rare one that goes by. I click right on it over and over and nothing happens. It's very frustrating this year....
mao333 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #162
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
can they make the leaves that don't get caugh fall on the ground for us to find?
That would be helpful, I missed 7 of them so far.

It would be neat if instead of just floating by, they would float down and gather at the bottom of the screen.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #163
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
I'm seeing red... leaves. And I've done the cache clearing, and tried both Firefox and Safari... I'll probably be seeing red leaves in my dreams! Red Leaves and Wheat Sheaves... sigh.

It's nice that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is extending Fall Fest- but will we be seeing red the rest of the Fest? Programmers are probably gone for the weekend...
Honestly I think we have ALL been seeing nothing but RED for the majority of Fall Fest because we were not seeing ANY leaves.

Now I only see red leaves, but at least I am not still daydreaming about beating my computer and all that squash with the Wheat Sheaves.
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:48 PM   #164
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I just caught a red leaf and it had an old sweater in it... they have been only coming in orange leaves, so everything seems a bit mixed up now.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #165
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
I sat in front of the computer from 7:30 am and the first leaf that I saw was about 2:30pm. I finally called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and she told me that this fall fest was intentionally programmed this way in order to boost interest and make some items rare. Go figure, what are they thinking? I can't wait to take a vacation for a week from Webkinz!
I have to say it. Did they intentionally bump their heads on all that squash? If not, I can't explain their logic. I won't be buying anymore estore stuff or pets for long awhile. Is that a boost?
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #166

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

been on for an hour so far... one leaf... guess what it was? rhymes with GOSH
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #167
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I just clicked on two red leaves, and one gave me the Fall Festival Place Setting, and the other gave me the Lumberjack hat (finally!). So, even thought all the leaves flying are red, you can still get the other prizes!!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #168
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I was wondering why, I was seeing red leave, yesterday. I got the lumber jack coat & the old prize. (I didnt get from last year.)
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #169

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

so far this year ive got
5 ciders
4 squash
2 lumber jack hats
3 galoshes
6 sunset sweaters
4 sunset hats
4 cornucopia
1 elm tree
2 wheat sheafs
2 globes
1 corn display

0 lumberjack coats
0 pumpkin candles

i reeeally want a lumberjack coat n pumpkin candle. in fact, i want Numerous. one would be Great tho. COME AWWWN, LEAFS! i know its leaves by the way, but im used to saying leafs A) because of TML and B) you cant say leaves in kinzchat plus. for whatever reason. but surprisingly enough u can say omg.what in the webkinz world are they thinking?

What Ever Happened to the Flying W? it was a click-to-win waaay back in da day (2007?)
or did i just Dream that?

oh and 2 leaf picture things
Old 09-25-2010, 12:13 AM   #170
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Hmph, my next prize is squash.

"Fire in the hole!"
big2gray is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: