Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #151
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I had that theory earlier. But if they were trying to do that, WHY JUST AMERICAN ACCOUNTS?
View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
It was reported the north american accounts are getting just red leaves. Asian is still getting all colors.
Weird thing is that I'm IN Asia, and my Asian accounts have just been getting red leaves.

View Post Originally Posted by ginger
Does it matter which language you choose for the Asian account. Here are the 6 I think are Asian. Does it matter which one I use.

日本語 简体中文 한국어 עברית Русский Română
Just stay in English unless you can read everything in one of those other languages.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #152
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by equinealter
Does anyone know what the timing is currently for NA accounts? It was on 5 minute cycles earlier today, but I was wondering if it is a different cycle now. I really want those cute fuzzy boots for my wolf!
Seems to be 9 minutes. That should last until midnight. Then it is supposed to change to 11 minutes.
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #153
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

One red leaf (cornucopia) since 10pm over two NA accts.
myJbees is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #154
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

From 9:20 until 10:20ish, I got 16 items in 6 different accounts (4 american, 1 asian, 1 europe). Than it hit 10:20ish and I only got 2 items between the accounts. I finally signed off.

I read that they extended it that's wonderful. Still trying to get a few of the items that I've not gotten.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #155
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I keep getting please wait and having to log out!!
This kept happening to me too today. I got sick of it and logged out for good. Every time I would the have to wait and wait to finally see a leaf and try and figure out my timing only for it to happen again after 40 minutes or so. What a pain! I also got SO sick of only read leaves with apple cider, I think I would have lost it to have to catch one more of those. Today was NOT a good leaf day. Not nearly as many as I saw yesterday and the whole later part of the day was only apple cider leaves.

I want that corn display and my hope id fading.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #156

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Still getting red leaves and they are far and few.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #157

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

...nada in 1 1/2 hours. Boring.
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #158
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Ha! Guess I spoke too soon. Since my last post about 2 1/2 hrs ago, Ive got 2 leaves on 3 accounts. Figures!!! Just when I thought I was on a roll finally. lol
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #159

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

My accounts have gone NUTS!!!

We have two accounts. I spent the day online AGAIN and this time was delighted because the leaves were actually flying for me on both our accounts...
But, like everyone has been saying, I was only getting cider, cornucopias and two shocks of wheat! But hey!... I was absolutely tickled that I wasn't getting those NASTY butternut squash!!! Then I FINALLY managed to get a globe!

But I didn't realize I was only getting red leaves until I saw this thread and began reading thru it!

The leaves totally stopped flying for me around 9:30pm. So at 10:47pm, I went to the daily kinzcare to get my clock set back to the time I logged in -- it reset the clocks on both accounts to 4:31pm.

The leaves started flying fast and furious again -- this time with no rhyme or reason to them! I've had TWO leaves fly across the screens at the same time. I've had a couple of them fly across at ONE MINUTE intervals!!!

Yes, they're all red leaves and the majority of them are the hot apple cider.

My poor pink pony [no icon for this???] and are sloshing when they move right now!!! lol

But they like cider - even though they'll be spending all day tomorrow in their outhouse!!!
They're just thrilled that they aren't getting more squash!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-25-2010 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: changing font color
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #160
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

can they make the leaves that don't get caugh fall on the ground for us to find?
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: