Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I've only gotten 6 or 7 leaves all week. two food and all cornucopia. AHHHHH.
mermaidprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #142
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

i think server 10 is down -- i have yet to see a leaf on that server and the account logged out on its own twice -- however, did catch 3 leaves on server 16.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #143
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

yay I just got my first globe on my American accounts! I got 2 on my Asian the first day but none since.

I was getting a good amount of leaves earlier today but they have slowed down for sure

Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #144
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

3 accounts open for the past 2 hours, Ive got 14 leaves. All red leaves but my prizes have been cornucopia, hot apple cider, lumberjack coat, lumberjack hat, placemat, squash and the ever so rare corn display.
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #145

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ginger
Are people having better luck on their Asian accounts? If so, how do you open an Asian account? i have several unadopted webkinz that I could use. I havent gotten any corn or candles yet on my NA accounts.
Well, I was curious after I saw a number of posts on different threads about the asian accounts, so 1 hour ago I took one of my webkinz that I still had not entered and started yet another account, this time asian.

Although the leaves have not fallen much better than the 3 NA accts I have open, I have received 3 sweaters and a place setting. Nice to say that I am getting something other than the gallons of cider, bushels of sheaves, and armloads of cornucopias. I do still have 1 account producing coats occasionally, but my poor webbies will have cold feet and ears when they play in the snow.

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
3 accounts open for the past 2 hours, Ive got 14 leaves. All red leaves but my prizes have been cornucopia, hot apple cider, lumberjack coat, lumberjack hat, placemat, squash and the ever so rare corn display.
Wow, what a great haul! Way to go!

Yippeee!! I just got my first corn display on the asian account! I am so thrilled!!!!!

Last edited by Draconia; 09-24-2010 at 10:09 PM..
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #146
equinealter is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what the timing is currently for NA accounts? It was on 5 minute cycles earlier today, but I was wondering if it is a different cycle now. I really want those cute fuzzy boots for my wolf!
equinealter is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #147

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I haven't seen any leaves for quite some time. At least I did get globe.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #148

ginger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Draconia
Well, I was curious after I saw a number of posts on different threads about the asian accounts, so 1 hour ago I took one of my webkinz that I still had not entered and started yet another account, this time asian.
Does it matter which language you choose for the Asian account. Here are the 6 I think are Asian. Does it matter which one I use.

日本語 简体中文 한국어 עברית Русский Română
Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #149

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Does it matter which language you choose for the Asian account. Here are the 6 I think are Asian. Does it matter which one I use.

You can choose English as your language on an Asian account. It doesn't affect the account one way or another
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #150

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

It asked me the country I wanted, but not the language. I chose other asian country and it told me that I would be on japanese time and then showed 3 time zones that webkinz world has (NA, Euro, Asia). It is all in english so I'm glad it didn't default me into something I couldn't understand.
Draconia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: