Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #121
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

corn display with a red leave? It's something new...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #122
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

ugh this FF is driving me mental. I am not getting the leaves blown my way and with it being all red is just

I'm done for the night. I'll try tmw [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], fix this LOL

and that it should extend to Monday bc this was a day wasted. What a mess!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #123
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

It seems every time we have a click and win, some major problem shows up. I don't see the leaves falling any more than they have been all week, and with them just being red, it's not worth for me to stay up all night at my computer.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #124
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I was on one of my Asian accounts and clicked on a red leaf. I got the stiped autumn sweater from last year. But the leaf was red which contradicts what was said earlier.

Weird huh?
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #125
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

i don't see them falling anymore than the other days either...
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #126
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
I was on one of my Asian accounts and clicked on a red leaf. I got the stiped autumn sweater from last year. But the leaf was red which contradicts what was said earlier.

Weird huh?
It's the North American accounts that are having only the certain prizes
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #127
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind

Weird huh?
Also just frustrated that yet another Fall Fest, or any event for that matter, is messed up. They had to extend it last year b/c they messed it up so much. they promised a blizzard of leaves for the last Saturday but it was not. So then we had that extra Sunday, like this time. How hard is it for them to get anything right? It's just that it's not one or two events. It's EVERYTHING they do is messed up.

Last edited by cocoabean; 09-24-2010 at 09:15 PM..
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #128

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

I have seen 2 leaves in the last hour. No wind here.
pampermegreen is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #129
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

i've seen quite a few a while a go...
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #130
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I'm calling it quits for now with only the red leaves for american accts. If all colors start flying, please post the news big and bold!

I've had three american accounts open for nearly two hours and did see more leaves than before. But, for me, the account open in firefox was on a 5 minute schedule while the other two open in ie and chrome were on 10 minute schedules.
magicw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: