Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #111
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Getting plenty of leaves here - I have three accounts open, caught about 20 since 8:00... on my account it's been nothing but cornucopias. My sons have gotten a bit of everything except the globe, but mostly food and cornucopias. But ALL I got tonight is cornucopias. I'm hoping one of these red leaves has a globe in it! I'd even be happy with a few more wheat sheaves.

Hopefully we'll get yellow and orange tomorrow... I still need a lumberjack hat and a candle.
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Fall fest is my favorite. I was so sad when I missed it the last two years. I was hoping to get more stuff this year but today's my last day to hunt. So far no lumberjack stuff.

Red leaf cornicopia

Last edited by Watermelon610; 09-24-2010 at 08:30 PM..
Old 09-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #113

oscar5136 will become famous soon enough

I finally got a globe!
oscar5136 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #114
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Well the leaves are falling fast and furious... and they are ALL apple ciders LOL!

Do we have a smiley where the little face is slapping his head? We need one
taytertots is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #115

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by oscar5136
I finally got a globe!
cool I hope I can find a globe
Old 09-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #116
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Got another cornucopia..have around 10 of them..
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #117

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Anyone have any decorating tips for an over-abundance of wheat sheaves?!?! I would have loved to get a new decoration, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Maybe next year they will be bring back this year's prizes????
webbimom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #118
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Anyone have any decorating tips for an over-abundance of wheat sheaves?!?! I would have loved to get a new decoration, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Maybe next year they will be bring back this year's prizes????
you could do a really cool corn maze and they are great for decorating, using the Halloween theme
Old 09-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #119
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

That is definitely true about the red leaves on american accounts. And of course the two prizes I really need, the candle and the corn, I can't get with red leaves! At least this explains what's been going on tonight. Here's my question: Why does it always come to this? [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has been programming fests for years now. Why not program an equal chance for each prize (or maybe even a higher chance for new prizes) and send out ample leaves from day one? We stay frustrated for days while they try to get their act together, and then finally comes the announcement we all knew would come: "we've shaken the trees and are exteding it a day!" Yes, that's good news, and I'm sure it will help out a lot of people provided leaves of all colors start flying. As for me, my playing time is about up. Weekends are too busy to sit and click for long. I just don't understand the neverending fest problems.
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #120
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

3 leaves so far; all red. Cornucopia, Striped Sweater, and Colorful Corn Display! Glad to receive a new prize. Out of the probably nearing 2 dozen leaves I've seen so far, I've only gotten 2 of the new prizes (both Colorful Corn Displays, but I love those things, so ).

Hopefully a globe will be coming my way soon...

On a side note, mom bought some apple cider today. Looking at the jug both makes me thirsty, and also makes me tempted to go "ohhhh, not another one".
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: