Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #1141
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

The largest number of leaves that I was able to catch during one log-in session was 3 and that was on Monday. After the third leaf I waited over an hour and no more leaves. The rest of the time my max was 2 leaves for each log-in session. The spacing between leaves seemed to double or maybe triple for me. I think I may have received a total of 12 items. With the most leaves on Sunday, which gave me multiples of one prize and one of another.

Even after [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] "shook" the trees. I could not get very many leaves. I was not able to get on 2 days of the fest -- Wednesday & Saturday. I was able to get on yesterday (Sunday) but I was awarded was the Pressed Leaf Wall Plate (several) and a potted elm tree.

I did manage to get the new hat and the globe early in the event.

I am disappointed with some members that were able to catch leaves not supporting those that were not able to catch leaves in their disappointment. Put yourself in our position... Would you be happy or disappointed if you had not caught as many leaves as you did?

The great thing about WI is to be able to share your experiences. Good or bad.

I really do not care if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] decides not to continue with the click and win events, if they are not going to insure that the event is going to work properly. The other thing... I would rather have more leaves and less prizes. I think that there were too many prizes this year. the chances of getting the item that you really wanted was very low to begin with and not even adding the problems of limited leaves.

Thanks WI for letting me post my opinions of this event!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 08:03 AM   #1142
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A very valid point in my estimation.
There will be another Fall Fest next year and all that was new will be old and we will get more than we know what to do with. It certainly will make us appreciate more what we get, don't you think?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:10 AM   #1143
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
You're welcome. I'm not saying no one should vent, I do my share when it gets frustrating But don't wish it away for everyone because you aren't happy with it. Many of us are happy and even if we don't get what we wanted too we don't want to see it taken away.

I have to say that I am Happy as a lark because, I purposely don't get involved in leaf and snow flake hunting every year...
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #1144
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I do feel bad for those that didn't get what they wanted especially when it's kids. I just think it all needs to be kept in perspective. After 60 codes yesterday we still didn't win a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], dd really really wanted one. But it's a random prize contest and we just weren't the lucky ones this time. So now we have 60 chocolate zums in our docks definitely not what we were hoping for but we'll try the next one and hope we have better luck and be happy for those that did win the adorable zums. Even those that won on their first code UGH LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 08:17 AM   #1145
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
I do feel bad for those that didn't get what they wanted especially when it's kids. I just think it all needs to be kept in perspective. After 60 codes yesterday we still didn't win a [notranslate]zum[/notranslate], dd really really wanted one. But it's a random prize contest and we just weren't the lucky ones this time. So now we have 60 chocolate zums in our docks definitely not what we were hoping for but we'll try the next one and hope we have better luck and be happy for those that did win the adorable zums. Even those that won on their first code UGH LOL
I know what you mean here when they did the tree thing I got a tree on the first code but my friend's daughter did not get any trees on her codes. I felt awful. Blaaaa
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #1146
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
I have to say that I am Happy as a lark because, I purposely don't get involved in leaf and snow flake hunting every year...
Same here, Tula I find that we have too much information and we can't enjoy Webkinz World for what it really is I never told my Granddaughter thatthe leaves were supposed to float by every 6 minutes, nor that there were cool new prizes to win. I checked in her account last night and she caught maybe 6 or 7 leaves total throughout the fest and she is THRILLED with what she has. Do you think I am going to tell her that '[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] owes her a whole lot more.' Just because she didn't get tons? I am not taking that away from her.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #1147
Webkinz :)
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

I posted this on another thread and decided to post it here too. I hope that is allowed.

I do feel very bad for those that didn't get what they wanted since sometimes that is us and some times we hit the jackpot. But my family still enjoys playing.

Something positive from Fall Fest I felt and posted elsewhere

"I don't post all that much but I really respect all the trackers and the members that figure out the schedules, tips and tricks for us all to benefit from. If not for this site I would never know how to catch the ghost or that I needed to be able to see my dock to catch leaves or snowflakes.

My family has 4 accounts dating back to 2007. We are not deluxe and we have a total of about 45 webkinz. We are only semi addicted, LOL.

Last year we missed most of Fall Fest since we were away and were all happy the old items were back. Plus the beginning of the school year, sports, etc get in the way sometimes. Winter Fest seems to offer us more opportunity. Last year we were very disappointed that winter fest offered only 3 items since we quickly lost interest.

For the 1st 3 days of Fall Fest we couldn't click on any leaves. Yep, we were in the group that could do a dance on the leaf and nothing happened. Finally our luck changed and we started clicking with success. Wednesday we recieved at least one of all the new items except the globe. Our hopes were 3 of each and if lucky a 4th for my account.

We were click happy Thursday and Friday afternoon during prime hours. Saturday we spent about 2 hours total and yesterday not at all. Today I got our totals together and was shocked at the amount of leaves we had.

214 TOTAL - WOW

We have a total of 39 of the new items and enough for each account to have at least one except for the candle gourd and we aren't that fond of it anyway.

Our totals were

27 cider
22 squash
18 sweaters
7 coats
8 hats
13 toques
4 globes
17 wheat
14 placemats
33 cornacopia
15 trees
16 wall plaques
8 corn decorations
10 boots/moccasins
2 gord/candles

We got lucky in the end and I know some never did. A lot of the members here are pretty hardcore. Thankfully they are so the rest of us can find the ghost On the same token many players are happy to click 2 leaves all week and don't even know about new/old items. Many of my grandkids friends fall in that catagory and are thrilled when I send them a gift or 4 they didn't even know existed.

I would hate to see [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] stop all the extras even though they always seem to have glitches.

I try really hard to just take it with a grain of salt and move on to the next thing. After all is said and done it really is just a pixel that our kids are to enjoy.

Again it is not meant to insult anyone. I just wanted to post that part of it was fun!"
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #1148
Diabetes Awareness

Lesli S. is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I would have loved a lumberjack coat... but no leaves, I cleared browser, sat until my eyelids hurt and waited... got a couple squash and so nice sweater/hats...
Old 09-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #1149
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I have to say that I enjoyed it. I got all but 2 of the items, and I had fun hanging out in the clubhouse with other people, talking or playing games. Most people there were really excited when a leaf went by, and saw it as a plus to the fun we were already having. I think the items are well designed, and really pretty in my autumn rooms.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #1150
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

well, I can't disagree that this fallfest was a great dissappointment. (though prizes were great).
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: