Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #1121
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf
I am sorry for all of you guys in WW and WI that did not fair very well with the Fall Fest. I did not even attempt to get leaves yesterday. I did my eleven gardens (which happened to need harvesting) (getting ready for new halloween and xmas items to buy) so that took some time and I managed to get a couple of leaves. I ended up with a couple dozen of each of old stuff. I endid with 7 new coats, two hats, three galoshes, four candles, six corn displays, and one globe. But, I was able to go trading and ended up with a couple more globes. I figure over the next few months I will be able to trade for more. Dont worry, next year we will get this years prizes in plenty. I just hope and pray that winterfest is not this bad. I also hope that they do the ghost again this year, and Mrs. Birdy again for xmas.

Also, I have noticed that there were several ppl trying to pass of the globe of the new webkinz shop them as the fall globe, so all beware and make sure you know what the new one looks like vs the webkinz shop globe.
Thank you for letting us know about the trading issue. It really saddens me that people take advantage of others esp. the kids who may not know better. I for one don't let my DD trade unless I approve it first. I don't even allow her in the trading rooms unless I am sitting right there with her.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #1122
cattycornr will become famous soon enough

This was the worst fall festival. Didn't get but 1 new item.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:08 AM   #1123

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

Oh ya one more thing. Alot of you have stated on how disappointed you are with the fall fest this year. I think all of our expectations have grown way to high. We expect the same thing, the same way every year. In the beginning, WW has a dream, one pet, virtual playground. No fall fest, no winter fest, no [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore, way fewer items in webkinz store, fewer games, less everything. They have brought alot to the table. So, we have one fall fest out of five years that does not go the way we WANT it to. Hopefully after all of the problems and complaints this will NOT happen for winterfest. OR, maybe they will just say, too many complaints--well we will just NOT do winterfest this year. SO, what do you do then? Nothing, there is nothing we can do. They do not make promises that we will ALWAYS have a festival for the holidays, it is a bonus. I am just as disappointed as everyone else. But, lets face facts, they do not have to do it.

I know alot of you post your complaints on here. You SHOULD post your complaints on the Webkinz Newz site under comment forum. There they will read it.

Again: There are people in the trading rooms trying to pass off the globe from the webkinz shop as the fall fest globe. So for all that have children make sure they know what the fall globe looks like as opposed to the webkinz shop globe.

Has the gumball machine been retired???????

Last edited by armysmurf; 09-27-2010 at 06:08 AM..
armysmurf is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 06:16 AM   #1124
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by armysmurf

Has the gumball machine been retired???????
It was gone with the Kid's theme.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #1125
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'd rather have no Fall Fest than watch my DD get upset because she spent her whole hour on the computer looking for a leaf to click and she saw only one, and got cider. Just my thoughts on the matter.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 06:23 AM   #1126

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I'd rather have no Fall Fest than watch my DD get upset because she spent her whole hour on the computer looking for a leaf to click and she saw only one, and got cider. Just my thoughts on the matter.

I second this! It's not worth it, all the effort the kids put into it all week long, to try and get on, to hope for leaves with their limited time on WW, to deal with the 'please wait' issue, to finally get leaves and get a bunch of the apple cider and squash. It crushes them, it just wasn't worth it this time. I think this event finally put my DD over the edge as far as thinking WW isn't that much fun anymore for her, but more of a frustration and time waster.
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #1127
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not happy with the way they did FF this year. it is a bonus, but it should be fun! i, for one, sat here for hours on end for a week (i know, didn't have to) just wanting to play, have some fun, chit chat with all you here, but instead, they made it terrible. i, like many others just like getting new things, anything new. stuff gets soo boring here, same ole, same ole. i shop estore just to get something different. why they can't do this on ww shop, don't know. i got a total of 219 leaves between 4 accounts. guess which i got the most. yep, the toques! i did enjoy coming here talking with you all, that was the only good thing about this past week. now i can start cleaning my house and do some laundry! LOL
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #1128
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

Sure it's our choice whether to sit there waiting for leaves, sure they don't "have to" do the festivals, but you know what, I agree with the person who said it's supposed to be FUN -- not a huge chore, and not a major disappointment. I'm an adult so I can just grin and bear it (ok, maybe not grinning so much) but I think it's awful for the kids who get all excited over nothing because they ended up with the same darn stuff from last year. Whoopee. I'm getting really short-tempered with [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]/Webkinz these days. It was fun when it started out, and worth the money for the pets so we could play online. Now? It's all about how much more money can [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] **** out of us by putting all sorts of awesome things in the eStore and all the junk in the Wshop. I hate always telling my son and grandson "sorry, I can't afford to buy those things for you/us". I realize it costs [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] money to run the site, hence the things a person has to buy to have in thier rooms and yards, but good grief, how about a few nice things for people who can't afford the eStore? Now they've put Halloween items in the Wshop and big surprise, all stuff from last year there too. Whoopee. Really, this is beginning to be very disappointing on so many levels.
KarynS is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 07:23 AM   #1129
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I have to add my two cents here....

I totally agree with the post that said I would rather have no fall fest than have it like this year.

Ganz...please add our household to the disappointed list.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:28 AM   #1130

Jayne will become famous soon enough

20 + hours looking for leaves...1 lumberjack coat, 2 lumberjack hats, 1 globe, 6 ciders and 4 squash, 2 sweaters and 2 toques...not my idea of a productive FallFest.
Jayne is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: