Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #1091
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

123 pressed wall plate
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #1092
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Here's a thought!!! ..............

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
For those wanting, but not getting, the new items, .........

Take heart!!! I predict all is not lost!!!

My darling was just sitting in her room peering into the crystal ball containing her Autumn Tree , when the colored leaves inside it began swirling faster, and faster, until they became a massive, swirl of clouded colors......
I noticed her sit up abruptly and peer very, very closely into the ball..... After a few moments, she sat back, a shocked look on her little face....
Then she jumped up, did a couple flips and happy-danced a few paces, blew me a kiss and giggled before she turned to me and said....
"Guess what I just saw in the crystal ball, Momma!" after I raised my eyebrow, she continued on....
"In a couple of days, there will be a new front page announcement that tells us that PJ Collie is going to begin having the coat/hat/galoshes in the Clothing Outlet soon. And for a very limited time, Artie will have all the other "new" items thru his shop occasionally."

(Just like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did after the Chippette costume contest!)

Lil' Stinker was so tickled with this because she didn't get a candle, corn display or the boots and she really wanted those.

She was super tired and I was getting ready to tuck her into her bed, so I didn't have the heart to tell her that if her crystal ball was correct, PJ and Artie will be demanding highway robbery prices when they see fit to put the items out at all! And of course, PJ will only allow one purchase when she does have the items anyhow!

What a wonderful bedtime story.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #1093
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

128 pressed wall plate
Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #1094
Lil Kinz
aztek is an unknown quantity at this point

Once again I was let down by the fall fest. I only got 5 leaves. The prizes were from last year.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 AM   #1095
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
For those wanting, but not getting, the new items, .........

Take heart!!! I predict all is not lost!!!

"In a couple of days, there will be a new front page announcement that tells us that PJ Collie is going to begin having the coat/hat/galoshes in the Clothing Outlet soon. And for a very limited time, Artie will have all the other "new" items thru his shop occasionally."
Oh, I hope you're right! I've been hoping either they'll sell them in the shops or include the new items in some sort of gift. Not holding my breath though. Just really want that colorful corn thing!!!

Last edited by magicw; 09-27-2010 at 12:32 AM..
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 AM   #1096
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

the last 2 were on the ones I previously said was over a half hour and thought they were stuck at the time
Old 09-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #1097
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

this has been the worst fall fest ever, and I did spend hours trying to catch leaves, only got the hat from the new items. I cleared my cache several times and no luck
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #1098
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Oh, I hope you're right! I've been hoping either they'll sell them in the shops or include the new items in some sort of gift. Not holding my breath though. Just really want that colorful corn thing!!!
It seems the corn display was very rare. I only have one because a very kind and generous friend sent me their extra as a gift.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #1099
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

133 Toque, the last one on this was at 100
Old 09-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #1100
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
the last 2 were on the ones I previously said was over a half hour and thought they were stuck at the time
I'm glad to hear they were not stuck after all.
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: