Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #1081
Ezra1000
Webkinz :)
Killer_whales is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

I logged out after midnight since I didn't get a leaf the whole 45 mins I was on before that. I don't know what is was but this year I only got not that many leafs. I got more the past 2 days though than I did all week. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday I think I got 1 a day which is bad. Wed and Thurs nothing Friday I got some but not very many. The weird thing was last night I was playing and didn't get any for over an hour or more and then I was about to go to bed and that is when they start flying all over the place. And I got my boots and candle. All the other stuff was stuff from last year. Well I wish everyone good luck the rest of the night on reseting the clocks. It didn't work for me but a lot of things didn't this fall festival.
Killer_whales is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #1082
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

thanks for the tip on setting the clock back. I didn't know about the glitch. I just got another potted elm to add to the collection.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 11:45 PM   #1083
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

OK I GOT ONE!!!!
the fourth one was galoshes. I had to shut down one of thme to be able to free up some speed and shut off WI on that laptop. I opened up my other one to get on here and do my extra wishing well, and incase you dont know, if you sign on Sunday after 12:05 you can love your Webkinz for an 8th time for the week, you get food and money..I will do those on the 3 I dont have open and do the 4 right before 2am before it shuts off

And another Toque

Last edited by dawnscott1; 09-26-2010 at 11:45 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #1084

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

this whole thing just wasn't right on so many levels
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #1085
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I set back my clock on the 4 accounts I was on. I only got 4 more leaves in total and it was only after 7 minutes after midnight. I stayed on until 12:30 (even though my clock said 11:03 pm, it was really 12:30), but I did not see any more. I thought it was over, plus I was tired. Congrats on catching some so late! I've had enough leaf watching to last until....well, until winter fest. lol Bring on the snowflakes!!

I did not see ANY snow globes. I only got 2 corn displays and 2 lumber jack hats on our 8 accounts. Everything else I got enough.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 AM   #1086
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

1 am Pressed wall plate
Old 09-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #1087
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I'm so tired I don't think I can make it to 2:00am.

Oh and TexasAnne I love your signature!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #1088
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Mine seems to have stopped. I reset my times again, and it seems to be staying on the same time, and no leaves for 17 mins, but the ones that seem to be on the same time havent had any for over 30 mins
Old 09-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #1089

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Here's a thought!!! ..............

For those wanting, but not getting, the new items, .........

Take heart!!! I predict all is not lost!!!

My darling was just sitting in her room peering into the crystal ball containing her Autumn Tree , when the colored leaves inside it began swirling faster, and faster, until they became a massive, swirl of clouded colors......
I noticed her sit up abruptly and peer very, very closely into the ball..... After a few moments, she sat back, a shocked look on her little face....
Then she jumped up, did a couple flips and happy-danced a few paces, blew me a kiss and giggled before she turned to me and said....
"Guess what I just saw in the crystal ball, Momma!" after I raised my eyebrow, she continued on....
"In a couple of days, there will be a new front page announcement that tells us that PJ Collie is going to begin having the coat/hat/galoshes in the Clothing Outlet soon. And for a very limited time, Artie will have all the other "new" items thru his shop occasionally."

(Just like [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] did after the Chippette costume contest!)

Lil' Stinker was so tickled with this because she didn't get a candle, corn display or the boots and she really wanted those.

She was super tired and I was getting ready to tuck her into her bed, so I didn't have the heart to tell her that if her crystal ball was correct, PJ and Artie will be demanding highway robbery prices when they see fit to put the items out at all! And of course, PJ will only allow one purchase when she does have the items anyhow!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #1090
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Still getting leaves here. Four accts set back to 5 pm and one to 7 pm.
magicw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: