Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #1061
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It was [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s intent to make ALL the new prizes rare. I don't know why. They said it was to peak our interest. It sure didn't peak my interest! It just made the whole festival frustrating. It would have been so much better if they didn't have old food items during the festival (which is what I received the most of). It would have also been better to only have 1 or 2 of the new items rare; that way, you would get a decent chance at a new item. The leaves were so few and far between that I found it insulting to keep getting cider and squash and old items almost every single time. The only good thing about today was that there wasn't any food items in the 5 prizes that were given out!

Instead of using this thread to be mad, let's use it to suggest what we would like to see next festival!

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], if you are reading this:

1. Remember, most kids (and working adults) have very limited computer time. If they only have 1 hour a day to play, then they would have most likely seen only 0-2 leaves a day.

2. A lot of the leaves were un-clickable (either because of Please Wait... or because you have the leaves activate when we are switching pages and then the leaf is gone by the time we are on the next page...or just because we keep clicking on them and for no apparent reason they just keep flying across the screen)

3. Making all the new items RARE was a BIG mistake. It did not peak interest, only frustration. Most of your best customers were around last year for the festival and already have the old prizes. To only give them the same old prizes this year (which is what happened unless they were SUPER lucky or spent too many hours at the computer with multiple accounts open) was a bad move. Some of the disappointed customers will be moving on to other websites (this is not a threat, just on observation).

Next time, think of your best customers. Keep them happy and they will spend more money on Webkinz! Well, at least I will
Very well said. I came here to vent after spending hours, finding very few leaves, and receiving only old prizes. I think it's just kinda sad. Why so stingy with the pixels?

I have been losing interest lately anyway. This event didn't help. I'll probably stick it out through the holidays but if the site is going to be stressful, rather than relaxing and fun, I think I'll let my account expire. WI has been more fun than WW. How ironic is that? lol

Thanks for the camraderie, info and support.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #1062
charmeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! Can someone give me directions on how to set my clock back? I go on Me and my pets and I don't see how to do it. Thanks!
charmeon is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #1063
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I got a few coats, 2 candles, and a globe, but I didn't get the corn display.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #1064

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I felt like I've been sitting here waiting for the Great Pumpkin to arrive. LOL! What a great big disappointment. I've wasted my entire weekend. I hope the snowflake thing in the winter is better than this. Variety of click to win prizes is good, however they should have made the leaves fly faster and nobody would have minded. I wouldn't waste an entire weekend again. When are they going to get it right? Leaving people disappointed is bad for business. I don't see anybody posting about how much fun they had with this last fall festival. Only regrets here. <sigh>
alexandi is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #1065
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Reset your clocks... leaves are still flying. Not as frequentlly, but if you're still trying to get your hands on one last item, you might have that chance.

Good luck!
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #1066

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by charmeon
Hi! Can someone give me directions on how to set my clock back? I go on Me and my pets and I don't see how to do it. Thanks!
well you cant Make it go back, its a glitch. it happens when you go to certain areas in WW (Quizzy's after doing a question and apparently Daily Kinzcare page BUT it only turns the clock back to whatever time it was when you last logged in.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #1067

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by charmeon
When you see your pets, click on the Daily Kinzcare tab and it immediately turns your clock back to when you logged in.

I did and the leaves ARE still flying on both accounts....
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #1068

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
well you cant Make it go back, its a glitch. it happens when you go to certain areas in WW (Quizzy's after doing a question and apparently Daily Kinzcare page BUT it only turns the clock back to whatever time it was when you last logged in.

and it only works once.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #1069
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

so lets see- I spent about 40+ hours looking , got 20 leaves total, no jacket, globe or candle. This was by far the worst click to win event for me ever here

& no wheat sheaf or potted oak trees either
Old 09-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #1070
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

It works more than once, I've been doing it repeatedly all night. Whenever I go more than 20 minutes without a leaf I've gone and clicked on my Daily Kinz Care and it has reset to my login time every time!
momcrom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: