Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #1051
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

It is midnight and nothing in the park for last 27 minutes!!!

I am glad actually the stress fest in over now just normal stuff. Hope Halloween is better!
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #1052

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Woooot! I got the candle! Yippee! With only five minutes left, I had given up hope!

I'm a happy mama!
who's the lucky one now? happy for you, jealous for me! less than 2 minutes...

should have kept all those corn husk dolls and sweaters from previous years instead of selling and giving away all my duplicates. would have come in handy this time around. annnd now its midnight. id be tempted to stay logged in just to see if they'll still come but i have to be up in 5 n a half hours.
ick.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #1053
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It was [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s intent to make ALL the new prizes rare. I don't know why. They said it was to peak our interest. It sure didn't peak my interest! It just made the whole festival frustrating. It would have been so much better if they didn't have old food items during the festival (which is what I received the most of). It would have also been better to only have 1 or 2 of the new items rare; that way, you would get a decent chance at a new item. The leaves were so few and far between that I found it insulting to keep getting cider and squash and old items almost every single time. The only good thing about today was that there wasn't any food items in the 5 prizes that were given out!

Instead of using this thread to be mad, let's use it to suggest what we would like to see next festival!

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], if you are reading this:

1. Remember, most kids (and working adults) have very limited computer time. If they only have 1 hour a day to play, then they would have most likely seen only 0-2 leaves a day.

2. A lot of the leaves were un-clickable (either because of Please Wait... or because you have the leaves activate when we are switching pages and then the leaf is gone by the time we are on the next page...or just because we keep clicking on them and for no apparent reason they just keep flying across the screen)

3. Making all the new items RARE was a BIG mistake. It did not peak interest, only frustration. Most of your best customers were around last year for the festival and already have the old prizes. To only give them the same old prizes this year (which is what happened unless they were SUPER lucky or spent too many hours at the computer with multiple accounts open) was a bad move. Some of the disappointed customers will be moving on to other websites (this is not a threat, just on observation).

Next time, think of your best customers. Keep them happy and they will spend more money on Webkinz! Well, at least I will
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 PM   #1054
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Got a leaf at 12:01!
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #1055
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Is it over already?
I spent a lot of time and didnt get many of the new items. Here are my totals:

10 squash
8 cider
12 place settings
9 wheat sheafs
10 leaf pictures
12 potted oak trees
11 sunset sweaters
20 toques (GRRRRR)

8 cornucopia
2 globe
0 corn thingy (GRRRRRRRR)
10 galoshes
1 lumberjack hat
4 lumberjack coats
3 candle

I really wanted the corn thing. Oh, well... trading room later (hopes)
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #1056

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lucky7s
i for one have been on for several hours sometimes consecutively, Every Day over the Entire fall fest period and i for one don't have a LOT of Any items, including the old ones other than maybe the sunset sweater.

total prizes:
6 squash
5 cider
4 place settings
4 wheat sheafs
6 leaf pictures
2 potted oak trees
9 sunset sweaters
4 sunset hats
4 cornucopia
1 globe
1 corn thingy
3 galoshes
4 lumberjack hats
0 lumberjack coats (tears)
0 candle thingys (sobs)

just got my first leaf since logging in at 11:11
in my room, red leaf = make that 3 potted oaks now

the red coats arent coming! the red coats arent coming. 0 candles by land, 0 candles by sea!
I faired about the same using 2 accounts I did manage to get at least one of each. I wish I had known ahead that Friday was the last day for those items I would have tried to get more leaves then. Had my clocks reset to around 10kt just got a tree after 12.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #1057
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

You can go to Webkinz Care and it will give you more minutes. Will set your clock back. Good Luck. I am still getting an occational one. It was the Gourd Candle.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #1058

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

I DID NOT GET THE CANDLE OR THE GLOBE!

AWFUL.
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #1059
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I wish I had known ahead that Friday was the last day for those items I would have tried to get more leaves then.
Agreed... I had no idea
smwcat is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #1060

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

my whole family plays Zinga games. i ended up choosing Webkinz over Zinga and don;t have time for both. Zinga has a lot of problems too but im certainly starting to lose hope and interest in webkinz. also, all the new cool items/themes etc Always go to estore. and if that wasnt bad enough, now all the cool items that would be going to estore are now going Exclusively Deluxe. i mean Honestly.
ALL old halloween items in curio shop? pssh!!! not even gunna bother deluding myself with the hopes that a second wave will have some new ones. straight to estore/deluxe just watch.
NOT COOL [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]!
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: