Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #1041
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by Audreykinz
I just got a Candle
Woohoo! Way to go!

I'm hoping that I'll get one in these last few minutes before it is over!
momcrom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #1042
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

congrats on the candle!! I just got a pressed leaf plate, and was just so thankful that I could quit with something that was NOT a toque.

The candle was the one thing I didn't get it sounds like a lot of us die-hards are all still looking for it. (darn, just messed up my verb tenses.. although I do still have the windows open, even though I've officially quit... must... click... window... closed!)

night all. I'm going to quit, really this time, before I get another toque.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #1043
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

No coat, no globe...bummer. But, I did do much needed home improvements! I shopped, I sold, I rearranged many rooms, old and new, and I enjoyed it! Some of my rooms look really great. Now I think I'll go clean out my refrigerators!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #1044
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should have only offered the new prizes today...that would have been fair considering the few leaves all week long!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #1045

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday[/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should have only offered the new prizes today...that would have been fair considering the few leaves all week long!!
[lang=de]Agreed 100 %. I swear they have working at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].[/lang]
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #1046
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

ufff. Sure I need some trading...
Old 09-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #1047

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

i for one have been on for several hours sometimes consecutively, Every Day over the Entire fall fest period and i for one don't have a LOT of Any items, including the old ones other than maybe the sunset sweater.

total prizes:
6 squash
5 cider
4 place settings
4 wheat sheafs
6 leaf pictures
2 potted oak trees
9 sunset sweaters
4 sunset hats
4 cornucopia
1 globe
1 corn thingy
3 galoshes
4 lumberjack hats
0 lumberjack coats (tears)
0 candle thingys (sobs)

just got my first leaf since logging in at 11:11
in my room, red leaf = make that 3 potted oaks now

the red coats arent coming! the red coats arent coming. 0 candles by land, 0 candles by sea!
Old 09-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #1048
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Woooot! I got the candle! Yippee! With only five minutes left, I had given up hope!

I'm a happy mama!
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #1049
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I don't mind that they broke it down to 5 prizes each day for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I just wish they would have upped the chances for the new prizes. Between three accounts tonight, we got 20+ toques, and at least a dozen each of the wall plates and elms. Only 2 pairs of galoshes and no candles.

The odds were just BAD for the newer (especially the non-clothing) items all week. They could have and should have fixed it for the weekend.
My problem with the 5/5/5 prize programming was that I had little time to play Sat and would have loved some corn prizes for me and dd. You're absolutely right about the new prizes. Hardly a chance at all to get them.

Everyone go to daily kinzcare to set your clocks back before midnight. Maybe we'll get leaves for two more hours until maintenance.
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #1050

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

My girl still needs the candle and the boots.

I'm not stopping at midnight... I'm going to reset the clock to when I logged in and see if the leaves keep flying until they shut me down at 2:00am

perhaps THEN the leaves will have some good stuff in them!!!
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: