Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #1031
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

yes [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] should fix there problems and then everything would work good or better
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #1032
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

I quit about seven hours ago. I got 54 leaves throughout the last eight days!!!!!! Only 4 of them were new (two hats, two corn displays). I traded for the jacket and the shoes but never got a globe or a candle. What a waste of time! I regret this so much you can't imagine.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #1033

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I think some of my pets some up how I have felt with this years leaves:

Click the image to open in full size.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #1034
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by NancyDrew
The moment after posting that it all stopped. I'm pretty sure I'm done for the night but I'm glad to hear that for you though. Hopefully people will catch a few more before the night ends.
I'm sorry to hear that. As sick as I am of this festival, I almost wish they'd extend it again and let the leaves fall fast and furious with every prize to give people a chance! I know there are so many disappointed players this time around. And on a side note, I absolutely despise what [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] did with the prizes for the past three days: 5 on Fri, 5 on Sat, and 5 on Sun. That makes no sense at all! Let us worry about our schedules and just send out the stinking leaves with all prizes, preferably new ones!
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #1035
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

Aw I still haven't gotten the shoes or the candle and time is slipping!
aris854 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #1036
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

you think that maybe they might do a grand finally? first time i've been here for the end. i figured they would and don't want to miss it
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #1037

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

o boy i rushed home from work so i could have till midnight
but something tells me
i might as well be still at work. or in bed. or in space. or on planet NoInternet. or. doing anything else, and i'd be just as likely to get a lumberjack coat and a candle thing.
blarg

starting to not feel so positive n hopeful anymore. sigh
and im Pretty Sure i'm seeing even less leaves now since they "shook the trees" than i was to begin with?
Old 09-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #1038
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got a Candle
Audreykinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #1039
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I don't mind that they broke it down to 5 prizes each day for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I just wish they would have upped the chances for the new prizes. Between three accounts tonight, we got 20+ toques, and at least a dozen each of the wall plates and elms. Only 2 pairs of galoshes and no candles.

The odds were just BAD for the newer (especially the non-clothing) items all week. They could have and should have fixed it for the weekend.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #1040
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

ditto... i rushed home hoping to get catch a few last leaves, but...

i saw two just before 11, but I havent seen any after 11 on 2 accounts. I have one of each of the new items except for the corn thingy. I have tons of the old stuff though grrr
DogLUVR is offline Male
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: