Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #1021
Webkinz :)

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

Well, calling it a night and end to fall fest. I never did get the lumberman jacket or one of the candles. I tried to trade for a jacket, but no one even spoke up that they had one to trade. I guess I am out of luck. Maybe next year the 'old' prizes will be the new prizes this year. I might get one that way. It does seem like it would be a bit more fun to have several accounts. I only have one and it was boring waiting for a leaf to drop.
revlonrose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #1022
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I have five accounts open and haven't seen a single leaf in over an hour. Anyone know if logging out and back in will actually do any good? I don't want to bother and get off the "schedule" if it's not going to help anyway.
I was on earlier and it was on a 6 minute schedule. I logged back in about an hour ago, and it looks like we're now on an 11 minute schedule. Somebody posted earlier in the week that if the schedule changes while you're logged on, you won't get any more leaves until you log out and back on. I don't know whether or not that's true, but if you haven't seen anything for over an hour, it's worth a shot. I've only gotten 4 leaves in the last hour with 3 accounts open, but at least it's something.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #1023

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting suggestion, thank you- since I am sitting here eating my bow of cereal dinner (I feel like I'm back in college and on crunch time with work!!) - I will try it. Still plugging away at Zingoz Pop - we are almost there!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Interesting suggestion, thank you- since I am sitting here eating my bow of cereal dinner (I feel like I'm back in college and on crunch time with work!!) - I will try it. Still plugging away at Zingoz Pop - we are almost there!
Nope - logging back in didn't help - still no leaves, but we made the communal contest goal and I am off to bed. Good luck everyone! And great job on the CC!!

Last edited by triplets mom; 09-26-2010 at 09:42 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #1024
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

That's odd. I haven't the slightest idea why leaves just suddenly stop. However, they have been flying for me the past half hour. Not to say they were before. It just adds a few more hats to my collection. I would say, however, not to give up. I'm sure some will come your way.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #1025

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I have been on for at least three hours and not one leaf. All day have seen only two
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #1026
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by NancyDrew
That's odd. I haven't the slightest idea why leaves just suddenly stop. However, they have been flying for me the past half hour. Not to say they were before. It just adds a few more hats to my collection. I would say, however, not to give up. I'm sure some will come your way.
Leaves had totally quit flying for me, but I agree they're coming again now for about the last 30 minutes. I set my time back by going to daily kinz care, so maybe that triggered it. I'm seeing quite a lot right now. Think I got them two minutes apart on one account. Not sure. Maybe this is the big finale (after so many players have gone to bed).
magicw is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #1027

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I've caught a few in the past 15 min - the last thing I caught was the toque, of course. I just can't go out on that note!!! still wishing for a candle, but I am done with the next one I catch!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #1028
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I only caught 2 leaves
I cleared my cache today and I haven't seen anymore and I logged out and back in a couple of times and still I didn't see any leaves. when does the fall feast end? at least I go one good prize
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #1029
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Of the five accounts I have closely monitored not one got a hat, 3 didn't get a coat and 3 got no boots. One got a couple of the globes. I have not seen any leaves for hours now no matter if I log out, clear cache and log back in or not.
Usually I play and for others after I get some on these 5 accounts but that didn't happen this time.
We are all very disappointed. We wish [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] would just give us the gifts as a fall present because the 'click fests' is just not something they do very well and it is not fair for some to be lucky and others to be losers because of promises they don't keep.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #1030
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
Leaves had totally quit flying for me, but I agree they're coming again now for about the last 30 minutes. I set my time back by going to daily kinz care, so maybe that triggered it. I'm seeing quite a lot right now. Think I got them two minutes apart on one account. Not sure. Maybe this is the big finale (after so many players have gone to bed).
The moment after posting that it all stopped. I'm pretty sure I'm done for the night but I'm glad to hear that for you though. Hopefully people will catch a few more before the night ends.
NancyDrew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: