Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #991
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Shakes the Trees and Extends Fall Fest Through Sunday

so far the only new prizes i have are wooly galoshes, tabletop candle thing and corn display (1 of each) i have not seen anything in about 30-40 min
poochie10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #992
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Don't forget the yellow hummer is up while we are all searching for leaves. I am not sure what advice to give people here. I have had good luck with clearing my cache and browsing data fairly often, but others here have said it made things worse for them. I am seeing the leaves slowing down again tonight, as they seem to have done for the past several nights. I hope this is just foir me and they are flying for others. We are really disappointed not to have found more decorative corn. My DS had big plans for a special room with this as a major decoration, but we were only lucky enough to get one per child. UGH! We had very little luck with the lumberjack hat, too. But we have the prizes offered today and there doesn;t seem to be a hope of getting any of those "other color" prizes tonight. I may call it a night soon.
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #993
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
There is a safe trading program on here where you do get to post your list of wants and would have the ability to see other peoples lists.

If you click on the apply to be a trainee link in my signature you can see more information.
Thanks! I will check it out, I hope it is easy....
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #994
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know if its possible to see leaves while doing quizzy's? i might as well make some money while being able to wait for leaves
Old 09-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #995
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
does anyone know if its possible to see leaves while doing quizzy's? i might as well make some money while being able to wait for leaves
yes you can
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #996

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
yes you can
But I suppose you can't see them in the arcade because you can't see your dock - is that right? We are close on the communal contest, and I have been trying to play in 6 minute bursts, but it is a pain because Zingoz Pop is the last game on the list and you have to wait to scroll ALL the way down!!
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #997
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

But I suppose you can't see them in the arcade because you can't see your dock - is that right? We are close on the communal contest, and I have been trying to play in 6 minute bursts, but it is a pain because Zingoz Pop is the last game on the list and you have to wait to scroll ALL the way down!!
no you can't do the arcade. i play pool,bowling or air hockey in my room
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #998

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I have been doing the same thing with the zingoz pop. But sometimes I get a good game going and forget to jump out for leaves. Probably don't miss out on to much on the leaf when i miss it anyway. I got many hats and sweaters.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #999
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

i am almost falling asleep.............

1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i mean, 999th post!*
Old 09-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #1000
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

1,000th post lol[
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8 hours 2 leaves, come on leafs!, f l a m e d a n c e, go leafs go!, i can haz leaf?, i don't see leaves, leaf grief!, leaf hunt, oh my owls, what leaves?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: