Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

whoever won must be so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i won nothing!!!geez ganz, you could've gave out 100 codes. then i would probably win!!!!!!

i must be so unlucky! i never won a webknz newz contest!!lets hope i have time to enter the summer vacation one and win theprize (lazy log river ride thingie)
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #62
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

Oh my! Congrats! That's great!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
WE'RE A WINNER!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO FOR US!!!!!!!! I checked all 17 of our accounts and it was the next to last one! It's an Asian account, my main Asian account but I still rarely use it. I don't want to post a picture of the letter because I don't know how to edit the code out. So Here's what it says "May 27, 2010, Congratulations!!! For visiting Webkinz World on Webkinz Day 2010, you have been selected as one of our 50 Sparkling Pegasus Winners! Your Sparkling Pegasus Code is xxxxxxxx Please write this code down and enter it at the adoption centre to receive your new, prized Webkinz pet! Thanks for being such a great fan! -Your furry friends in Webkinz World."

WOWEEE, we're so excited. Now we have to decide who gets it. We'll post pictures after we decide who gets it and what to name it (probably a couple of days).

I did get a wierd message on one other account that popped up as soon as I logged in about the kp mail not being able to be sent or received and when I clicked ok a message popped up saying "Your history is empty, send a gift or a note to a friend, etc". and there was nothing so I logged out and back in and now the history is back and it shows 414 old messages.
OH wow! So neat!
If you want name ideas, I have some!
LOL! Congrats!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-27-2010 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: removed quote
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #63
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I am not a winner
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #64
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

No winner here.
i'm not a lucky so yah

Congrats to those who did! (:
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #65

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Nope. None of our family's accounts won. I'm used to losing, never won a contest yet.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #66
Boxfun

Boxfun is on a distinguished road

Nope nothing...
Boxfun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #67
Dan3455

Dan3455 is on a distinguished road

I didn't win. I hope i win something.....
Dan3455 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #68
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

No winner here, none in all of our family 5 accounts, maybe next time. Congrats to the winners
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:07 PM   #69
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

I think it is a bunch of malarky. I do not think they gave the codes out.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #70
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

no luck congrats and good luck to everyone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: