Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #41
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

seven accounts..........no winner here!!!!! darn. I hope WI have SOME winners!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

I checked my immediate family and extended family accounts. Nothing in all 9
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #43

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

WE'RE A WINNER!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO FOR US!!!!!!!! I checked all 17 of our accounts and it was the next to last one! It's an Asian account, my main Asian account but I still rarely use it. I don't want to post a picture of the letter because I don't know how to edit the code out. So Here's what it says "May 27, 2010, Congratulations!!! For visiting Webkinz World on Webkinz Day 2010, you have been selected as one of our 50 Sparkling Pegasus Winners! Your Sparkling Pegasus Code is xxxxxxxx Please write this code down and enter it at the adoption centre to receive your new, prized Webkinz pet! Thanks for being such a great fan! -Your furry friends in Webkinz World."

WOWEEE, we're so excited. Now we have to decide who gets it. We'll post pictures after we decide who gets it and what to name it (probably a couple of days).

I did get a wierd message on one other account that popped up as soon as I logged in about the kp mail not being able to be sent or received and when I clicked ok a message popped up saying "Your history is empty, send a gift or a note to a friend, etc". and there was nothing so I logged out and back in and now the history is back and it shows 414 old messages.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #44
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
WE'RE A WINNER!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO FOR US!!!!!!!! I checked all 17 of our accounts and it was the next to last one! It's an Asian account, my main Asian account but I still rarely use it. I don't want to post a picture of the letter because I don't know how to edit the code out. So Here's what it says "May 27, 2010, Congratulations!!! For visiting Webkinz World on Webkinz Day 2010, you have been selected as one of our 50 Sparkling Pegasus Winners! Your Sparkling Pegasus Code is xxxxxxxx Please write this code down and enter it at the adoption centre to receive your new, prized Webkinz pet! Thanks for being such a great fan! -Your furry friends in Webkinz World."

WOWEEE, we're so excited. Now we have to decide who gets it. We'll post pictures after we decide who gets it and what to name it (probably a couple of days).

I did get a wierd message on one other account that popped up as soon as I logged in about the kp mail not being able to be sent or received and when I clicked ok a message popped up saying "Your history is empty, send a gift or a note to a friend, etc". and there was nothing so I logged out and back in and now the history is back and it shows 414 old messages.
OMG, I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS!!!!!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #45
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Atleast someone in WI got it Congrats!!

I won't give up on that pegasus! I hope to atleast get a Magical Retriever someday, its my dream webbie (Weird, right? xD)
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #46
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan

oh wow!! Congrats to you! If you are anything like me yo will just flip out and want to adopt it RIGHT away but stress over the name...

I'm so so so glad a WI member has won at least one of the codes!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #47

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

None for me on my acc....

I'll check my sister in aecond...
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #48

baybo18 is on a distinguished road

Congrats!!!! I checked my account and my sisters account and nothing. I just asked my friend is it was alright . Hoping she calls me back!
baybo18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #49

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: ~!!Sparkling Pegasus Codes!!~?

I sure haven't won a code! They come through the kinz post, and my mail box is empty. Good luck to everyone!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #50
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Congrats to anyone who won!

When I logged into WW, I had a letter, and I was all excited. And then I opened it, and it turned out to be . . . a birthday card for my bullfrog.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: