Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #31
Call me cody
Webkinz :)
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

i checked my 4 accounts
nothing
wwf316 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #32
loves her

dancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to behold

We didn't get one. Maybe we'll win one in the I Like Webkinz contest.
dancerkinzgirl4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #33
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

14 accounts worth of nothing here. I did get excited when I saw a note from "Your Furry Friends at Webkinz". Sadly, it was my pet's birthday and it was just a piece of birthday cake and not a Sparkling Pegasus. I don't ever think I was that disappointed over a piece of birthday cake before!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #34

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Default ~!!Sparkling Pegasus Codes!!~?

Has any1 gotten there codes yet or know how to tell if you won one or not?
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #35
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

nothing for me. i am not disappointed that I personally didn't get one as much as i am that is seems NO ONE on WI got one..isn't that kind of odd?
live4webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #36
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

We'll know it's the TRUTH when a WI Member can show us their AWARD letter and new pet!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #37
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

One unread message!!!!

Your friedns at Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to your pet.

ug!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #38
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I didn't win either. No one won yet, well besides Twitter contest. I really hope I win one sometime this year. I'm already getting depressed.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #39
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: ~!!Sparkling Pegasus Codes!!~?

The code is mailed to you via KinzPost!
Zooz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #40
Pegicorn1225

Angry Re: Ganz Sends Codes to Webkinz Day Sparkling Pegasus Winners

Nothing for me. I apsalotly LOVE the sparkling peguses. But theres always the 'I Like Webkinz" contest. I SHAL WIN! Arrrrr. hum.... has anyone ever won a contast? I've entered almost every signgel one! Never one anything

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: