Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #31
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz is a Ripoff!!!

it says on the site under faq
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
mocamare is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah well that is just the way it is . i would have 10 years of webkinz. and i don't like to new webkinz it is more confusing to me
Old 08-18-2007, 12:44 PM   #33
capps1127
Gift Guru

capps1127 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bibikinz0805
yeah it is a ripoff. well if it was the way you said it i would have 35 years of webkinz LOL
Yeah, then accounts would never expire! Lol
Old 08-18-2007, 12:46 PM   #34
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by capps1127
Yeah, then accounts would never expire! Lol
A mod said that she had like 80 Webkinz.... I just don't know HOW long we can play on WW. And it might not even last 80 years...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:46 PM   #35
ebaby71796

View Post Originally Posted by goatluver1837
Do you know how whenever you adopt a new pet, you supposedly get 1 free year of WW? Ganz cheated my little brother out of 3 years!!!

On his birthday, he got 4 Webkinz. He entered in all 4 codes, and his account expires 1YEAR from now.

That is completely unfair......
Who agrees ganz is a ripoff for the years you get to play in WW?

And he's only a little kid...
It doesn't say you get another year of play, but makes the account expire 1 year from your last adoption...That's why for B-Days, you should enter in one, wait awhile, then enter another...and so on! I don't think GANZ rips us off!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:47 PM   #36
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

once you buy it its free! just keep your code then you reenter them!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #37
Sunstone

View Post Originally Posted by goatluver1837
Yes, I know.
But he got four, and entered them on the same day. So it says his account expires on Aug. 10 2008. It should have gone up 1 year for each webkinz, since the guide book says you get one year of free play with each webkinz. He only got 1 year from 4 webkinz.
Yeah, but you don't get it. Once you enter a new webkinz code on webkinz.com, one year from then, your account will expire if you don't enter another new webkinz code on webkinz.com. If they did it the way you think they did it, then they wouldn't get much business. And if he gets another webkinz within a year, you have nothing to worry about! Hope this helps!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #38
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

I am sorry, but that is not how the webkinz year retiring works out.

This is how it works, everytime you adopt a webkinz your expiring date expands until the last date you adopted your webkinz.

I hope everything is cleared up.

SOCCERPIG12
Old 08-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #39
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by abercrombie24
i think the prices are what the ripoff is $16 + tax for a webkinz soooooooooooooooooooooo unfair luved the prices when they were cheep!
No, at my stores they're $13.99, but they used to be $12.99. They raise the prices because peop;e will still buy them and they get more money. I think they would be fair at $9.99 each, and discounts if you buy more than one. GANZ never raised the price.

I think that GANZ makes it quite clear theat you get one year since your last adoption date. If you want more time, don't adopt them all at once. It's not fair to call them a ripoff because they make it clear that it works that way. Anyway, if it were'nt for GANZ, you wouldn't be able to get any of the experience. worship GANZ, even if their prices are a little unfair.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:02 PM   #40
alatrop

I don't think it's a rip-off. If you don't want to have a bunch of Webkinz and NOT get 4 or 5 years or whatever, don't adopt a bunch at once.

Ganz doesn't force anyone to buy more than one Webkinz a year.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: